Chaptah Øne

Name: Terica Jane
Age: 14

I have two siblings... a younger sister named Mia and an older brother named Derek.

Derek is out of college and I never see. Mia hacks my musical.ly and is born in February... meaning she's two months younger than me.

Mia is 13 and currently annoying af.

I like P¡atd and Tøp and Emenem and Shane Dawson and Dan+Phil and I'm to lazy to use commas.

If I could be anyone in the world I'd be Emma Watson or Kaya Scodelario bc they are amazing.

I have no life and question why you are reading my boring life story??? I was (WAS) bullied.

I am currently single and probably will be forever. My parents are in a divorce and my mom lives in England and my dad lives in Boulder.

My mom got cancer and my dad might move. I have three friends... Grace, May, and Autumn. Autumn is my bff.

I met her in 2016. We met during Christmas, while u was at my mum's. She lives in England and is my only friend from England.

Grace and May are from Boulder and Grace has been in my class since the sixth grade. May moved to Boulder from somewhere out of state.

May moved to Boulder in 2015.

I am 5'5 inches. I play volleyball and basketball. But I suck at basketball so volleyball is my Fav.

I weigh an unknown number.

You probably know more about me than my father does now.