Chapter 1. [Payback]

(yn)= Your Name

"ah...h...AAAAACHOO"

Natsu came hurling back into his seat, a snot trail hanging from his nose. He had been sneezing and had a slight cough for the past week. Its starting to get colder, but as a fire dragon slayer, you wouldn't really expect Natsu of all people to get a cold.

Team Natsu was sitting in one of the back booths of the guild hall, containing only 5 of the original team. Grey, Natsu, Happy, Lucy, and of course, You.

Erza, Wendy, and Carla were off doing things around the guild, leaving you 5 to discuss the team's next job. Which you weren't even close to doing. Natsu was spewing snot and saliva, Grey was busy complaining about Natsu, Happy was very loudly chomping on a roasted fish, and Lucy was playing with her hair, and yelling at happy for throwing up chunks of fish on her boots.

"What the hell!  You should have known not to eat so fast, you dumb cat! These are my new boots! RRRR, IM GONNA-"

"Natsu thats disgusting! EW GET AWAY FROM ME TABASCO!"

"NOM NOM NOM *THROWS UP MORE* LUSHY IS EVIIIL!!! NOM NOM NOM NOM"

*COUGH COUGH"AAACHOO!!!"COUGH*

You couldn't take their rude, noisy, and annoying noises/behavior anymore. You got more and more angry by the second, steam seemingly rising from your head.

"HAPPY I'M GONNA KILL YOU, GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE RUNT!!!"

"NOOO ,NATSU SAVE ME, LUSHY IS GONNA HURT MEEE!! I'M INNOCENT!"

The screams of the annoying blonde and immature exceed were enough to make you pop. You stood up, slamming your hands on the table. Your face was red with fury, actual steam rising from your head now. Everybody looked up, stopping what they were doing at that very moment.

"ALRIGHT, IF ALL OF YOU DON'T SHUT THE HELL UP RIGHT. NOW. , SOMEBODY IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE."

You scream out in your rage fit, surprisingly catching nobody else in the guild's attention. Everybody was being noisy at their tables, so of course they didn't really hear your little outburst.

"AACHOO"

The corner of your mouth twitches a little bit, you craning your neck to look down at a very sleepy, drowsy, and ill-looking Natsu. Lucy also looks down at him, sticking her tongue out and whispering a little "Blehh" (Ew) , copying a throw up noise. You get an idea, and as payback for the last snot rocket Natsu shot at you over the table, you would take him over to your apartment for a little visit.

~Timeskip To Your Apartment With Natsu, Happy, and Lucy~

"Seriously, (yn)? Don't you think this is a little harsh?" Lucy says, glancing from you to a passed out Natsu and happy on the couch in your living room. "Nah, its just payback. Wouldnt you want revenge if he shot a snot rocket on your new boots?" you reply, persuading her to follow allong with the plan. "Well now that you put it that way, there's plenty of things i can get him back for... Alright, lets do this!" Lucy and you both giggle, the same thing going through your minds.

"This will be hilarious/awesome"

You see, fear reader, the plan you had discussed with Lucy privately was to, while he was still sleeping, dump a whole bottle of disgusting cherry cough syrup down Natsu's throat.

(That shit is fucking NASTY don't ever do this, oh my god, my throat is getting sore just thinking about it)

You and Lucy idly tiptoe across the carpet of your cozy, heated living room, and try to contain your laughter as you contemplate the possibilities of the aftermath of this horrible stunt. Lucy let out another giggle before looking straight at you, both of your hands on the bottle. You motion towards the sleeping Natsu, wanting to pour it down his throat already. She gives you a reassuring look, as you suddenly didn't seem to sure about the plan. maybe you could hurt him... or worse, maybe the syrup would go down his throat the wrong way, and into his lungs... that could kill him.

Your mind suddenly goes blank of any negative thoughts, as Natsu stirs on the couch. Lucy and you try to as quiet as possible, Backing away slightly. He stops moving, and now all that's on your mind is, "I'd better hurry up and do this before he wakes up."

You steal another glance at Lucy, and she was just smiling down at Natsu, a certain look in er eye. You couldn't pin-point it exactly, but it was the kind of look that Jellal gave Erza when they  were on the mountain. Yeah, you watched...

You shook off the confusing thought, and turned to face Natsu again. You took a step forward, now regaining your confidence to dump this in his throat. (xD)

Lucy pulled his jaw slightly open and you held the tilted bottle of cherry cough syrup over his mouth. You took a deep breath, still trying to contain your laughter. The next thing you know, you had tipped the bottle fully, the contents spilling out into a heap of gooey nastiness in Natsu's mouth. He.... Didn't move. He sat there, snoring away, even swallowing the bitter liquid.

You and Lucy weren't surprised, you were laughing because he actually swallowed it without waking up. Good thing he didn't die, right? You set the bottle down, also sitting down, heaving out a breath. Lucy suddenly piped up, smiling evilly. "Hey (yn). You up to pull another prank on Natsu?" she lowly asked. "wait, right now?" "Yes, right now!hes obviously a heavy sleeper, besides, we took a train here, remember? Natsu's motion sickness must have got to him. Hes not waking up any time soon."

You suddenly got a burst of energy, along with a wave of adrenaline. He wouldn't be waking up. You could pull all sorts of stuff on the dragon slayer, and the best part is, he couldn't do anything. He was sick. You wondered what plan was going through Lucy's head right now.

"Ok, i'm in. Whats the plan?" you say eagerly. "Were gonna..." the next thing that came out of her mouth was shocking. It made your energy go limp, but your adrenaline stay pumping.

"Take off all of his clothes!"

Suddenly heat rose to your cheeks, your face turning red. "W-what!?" you sputter, not really so sure about her courageous idea. "Oh, come on! You heard me (yn)!" she says, wiggling her eyebrows. "Please? It'll be fun!" you look at Natsu, who's still fast asleep. "Um...Ugh, fiiiine." you give up, cheeks still red.

"YES!" Lucy calls, smirking. She had a lot of ideas on what they could do to Natsu, even more than taking off his clothes. All she had to do was get you to do it with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

END

Thank you so much for reading! If you enjoyed it, don't worry! There's more on the way! Please comment and tell me what you think of it, and vote if you enjoyed!