Giving Dwayne O R A L

You finally get to meet Dwayne for the first time, obviously you're more than ecstatic. You tell yourself , you're going to fulfill your fantasy with a devilish smirk; knowing that Dwayne will go with the flow because of your sex appeal and urges. When you arrive at Miami Beach all you could think of is Dwayne's aura as a beautiful human being every girl desires. His smile, his big brown hazel eyes, his muscles, and the people's strudel 🤤🤤😍. As he approaches you, your body comes to a complete stop while your eyes are exploring his body from top to bottom. The only thing that is on your mind is his enormous cock bulging through his trunks. Due to his interruption; he introduces himself while you're still exploring his muscular body and cock. he asks for your name realizing you were star struck by his presence. "Aahhh hi D-Dwayne M-My n-name is O/C, you're freaking sexy with your Carmel self I wonder how you taste" Finally, you've come to your senses to respond to his question in a flirtatious jokingly way. "Dwayne is the king of flirting mama, don't start something you can't finish" he states with his signature smile. Mentally, you're trying to resist your urges, physically your body shows otherwise indicating that you're gradually getting turned on by his deep manly voice and words. "Ohhh is that right Mr. Johnson? I will make you quiver" you stated boldly. His eyes widened, with a smirk 😏. He then grabs you up aggressively by placing you on his shoulder. Out of curiosity and confusion you ask him innocently where you two were headed. He stays reticent and slaps your ass more than two times ordering you to keep quiet. He plops you down on his towel gently. Once again you stare at his cock out of admiration and lust. He walks over to you as he tugs on your hair demanding you to suck his cock. "Okay daddy" you cried. His eyes widened, you intentionally tease him by rubbing his cock through his under amour trunks in a circular motion. "Mhmmm this is what you want mama...beg for it"! "Daddy I want your fat cock in my mouth i wanna feel it in the back of my throat" You beg desperately for his Samoan cock. He gives in without hesitating by pulling down his trunks. Plunging his cock down your throat excessively with pleasure turned him on even more causing him to bite his bottom lip and tightly grip your ass leaving welts. He enters in and out of your mouth until you apply oral tricks with your tongue and fingers. *slurp* *slurp*!Suddenly, you use your fingers as alternatives by switching them continuously up and down his Samoan joy stick as his eyes are locked on you groaning with his hand over your head. You then take the initiative to suck his balls and jerk his cock off in a fast pace; you notice his grip over your head gets tighter each time you spit on the tip of his dick and suck it off. "Mama I can't last any longer I'm about to cum"! He whispers. "Cum on me daddy CUM! let me swallow all of your delicious kids. Yummy!" You replied. Ooohhh fuck I'm about to cummm!! Ahhhhh!! Open your mouth mama." He demands. you do as your told with your mouth open with anticipation waiting to swallow a huge load of his tasty and creamy kids. He finally cums as he shoves his cock down your throat full of his seed.

I hope you guys like it !