Brian Quinn x reader

*ring ring* Your alarm goes off telling you to get up which you really did not want to do. Ugh....here goes another horrible day,you thought to yourself. You moved to NY to start a new life from your old one.

Your old job was a grocery store employee and barely payed enough money so you moved to NY knowing it has well paying jobs and you needed to make friends. Well hopefully I get this job! You start getting dressed after you take your shower and do your makeup and hair.

You were going to get a job at bar down the street from your new apartment. You saw it had a "need a extra employee" sign so you thought why the heck not. You went in the kitchen to get some breakfast before you leave. While you are eating your breakfast,you put on Impractical jokers, your favourite show. Your favourite character was Q. You have a big crush on him. After day dreaming over him for a couple of seconds you realize you need to head to the bar.

You walk down the street and walk in the bar. You went up to the counter.
"can I help you? "The lady at the front counter asked."I'm here for the job" you say. She then tells the manager and he asks you to fill out the survey and you have the job. You were surprised that it was that quick. They didn't have any uniforms so you could just start working today. He told you to go take orders at table six. So you walked over to table six not paying attention."Hi I'm (y/n), what would you like?" All you heard was giggling from that table. Then you looked up and jaw dropped. You thought to yourself HOLY SHIT it can't be! It was Brian Quinn!!!

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter comment if you did and I will continue to the next chapter don't worry!Give me some ideas in the comments for the next chapter and I will use your name in the story!😋