Info

Full name: Kireina (beautiful) Murasakino Karasuma

Known as: Kira (Killer)

Likes: Fighting, working under cover, her father, classmates and her target, sweets, assassination, music, training

Hates: Bad people, people who hurt others, being screamed at, being the pray

She is actually not Karasuma's daughter by blood. You see she was Amai Murasakino's daughter. Amai was a professional assassin the reaper's right hand to be exact. Yes you read right Kireina is Koro - sensei's real daughter. He knows it but she doesn't. Not until he tells everyone he's the reaper.

Kireina was born to be an assassin her speed and moves were perfect she was a natural. Both her mother and father were proud of her. She was perfect in every way, she was intelligent, speaks more than 10 languages fluently, was a great bate to get there targets without their attention, made her first kill at the age of 9 with no hesitation once or ever, was beautiful in every way possible, understood and followed orders without a doubt in her mind, was a perfect undercover assassin. But at the age of 12 her mother was killed leaving her alone with her father she was devastated. But never the less she continued to be an assassin becoming stronger by the minute.

Not long after she became addicted to training and killing, she was even better than her father's student. The reaper was sure that soon she'll be stronger than him. He kept noticing her and giving her tips on how to do things while leaving his student in the shadow of her that was one of the reasons of why he was betrayed.

Thankfully Kireina managed to escape but got lost, no matter what she continued she knew she would never see her father again she knew right now she was alone. She remembered what her mother told her. 'If you ever get lost or end up alone go find him. Find Tadaomi Karasuma. He knows of your existence and he promised me that if you ever needed him he would help. He's an old friend of mine that works for Japan's Ministry of Defense.'

She continued to walk following her mother's orders a few day's later she came across the Japan's Ministry of defense. She was exhausted, hungry and thirsty but she still continued when she finally was inside everyone looked at her and in an instant everyone had guns aimed at her she wasn't surprised but she was about to pass out and she only said two words before she passed out 'Tadaomi Karasuma' a few hours later she woke up to be in a white room with bright lights. After a few seconds for her eye's to adjust to the light she manege to sit up. In that moment someone entered her room when she looked there was a man with black spike hair and eye's with a hard glare and built body.

"You're finally awake." Said the guy she nodded studying him

"Can you tell me your name and the reason as to why you said my name before you passed out?" He asked her eyes twitch

"You're Tadaomi Karasuma?" She spoke with a sore throat thanks to the fact that she hadn't talked in a long time

"Yes. Now can you tell me your name?" He asked she sighed

"I'm Kireina Murasakino. I believe you knew my mother Amai Murasakino. She once told me that if I found myself alone to come looking for you." The brown haired girl said, he looked at her interested

"You do look like her. My question is why are you here?" The guy asked she just smirked a little

"Isn't it obvious? My mother died and my father's been captured for experiments. I'm alone. And I was hoping you would take care of me. I can work for the ministry of defense too if you wish I have no problem with that... I'm an assassin after all." The girl said determined and with almost no emotion. It was a surprise that a girl that seemed so innocent and sensitive to say those words in that tone.. you could notice that she felt proud of being an assassin just by the way she said it and looked at Karasuma it send a shill down his spine.

"I promised your mother I'd take care of you if anything happened... and I intend to keep my promise. And as for working for the Ministry of defense you can do it if you want to, no pressure there." The guy said with no emotion she nodded

"Thank you." And with that her bound with Karasuma started to grow strong. They trained together and he found out how gifted she was, a few months later and the girl started to call Karasuma father, some time after that he gave her his last name.. she was officially his adopted daughter..

What happens when she has to go to E-class? Will she fall in love? How will she react when she finds out that her target is her father?

Read to find out hope you enjoy the story!