2012

March 10th, 2012

Dear Diary, 

Ugh, this is so weird, I feel like those clichés in chick flicks. My friend Luiza told me it'd be  great idea to start writing in a diary so here I am. 

Uhm, how do I start ? I don't know how to do stuff like these, I guess I'm not like the typical teenagers. 

What. A. Cliché.

Okay, so my name is Lia Martin. I'm a twelve-turning-fourteen, black haired girl with some attitude. I'm 1,64 m  or 5'5'' if you prefer. I'm dark skinned, I don't categorize myself as a skinny girl, to be quite honest, I believe I have a pretty good weight, not too small not too thick. 

My eyes are brown, I have a pretty flat nose, much to my dismay.  I smile a lot, I dance and sing too. I live in Belgium with both my parents and I have two younger siblings: a sister named Jane and a brother name Parker. My mother's a doctor and my father's a chemist. 

I love learning how to play new instruments, well I love learning anything at all. 

As much as I don't want to admit it, I love Hannah Montana and The Suite Life On Deck. No, it isn't a kid show, it's for all ages. 

I guess it's safe to say I have a pretty normal and boring life. I don't even understand why I have to hold a diary. I have friends to talk to and I have never been good with words. My real passion and safest way of communicating has always been music. It's the only way that makes completely sense to me. 

I have an amazing best friend and her name is Mary. We've know each other for four years now and I love her. She's always been there for me no matter the situation. she's a light red head, kind, loving person. She's really pretty too. So much there are boys everyday waiting for her to talk to them ! It's hilarious to see the desperation written on their faces sometimes... 

Anyways, I'm going to go because my mother is calling me, besides I have nothing left to say. I guess the next time I'll talk to you I'll be fourteen. Yay ! xoxo

                                                                                             Lia

***********************************************************************************************

March 19th, 2012

Dear Diary, 

It's my birthday ! wooooo ! I can't wait to party ! It's currently 8 in the morning and I feel so good about today. The birds are singing and the sun is up in the sky. 

I have yet to call Lucas to tell him about the surpise party organized by my parents. 

Oh you don't Lucas yet. Well, he's my first ever boy best friend. I love him with all my heart, he's the best best friend I could've ever asked for. he's funny, smart, just overall amazing. 

He's got these dark hair and eyes that are just gorgeous. One of my friends' sister said once he was going to be a , and I quote, "panty-dropper". 

Go figure what that means. 

As for my parents, they always organize not so surprise parties and I always act surprise when it happens. I love my parents though. I love them very much. Well, looks like my siblings are awake, I better get going. Wish me luck Diary ;) xoxo

                                                                                                       Lia   

***********************************************************************************************

June 2nd, 2012

Dear Diary, 

I told him you know. I told Lucas that I had feelings for him at the class bowling night. You want to know how he reacted ? He freaked out and didn't talk to me for the rest of the night. It hurts a lot because I thought he was my best friend, no matter what happens. He didn't eve talk to me about it. I told him, he froze and walked away. It's been two weeks now and he still ignores me. i don't know what to do, I feel like I lost a great part of my life. It sucks. I didn't know boys could hurt you even without speaking or touching you. 

                                                                                            Lia

***********************************************************************************************

October 23rd, 2012

Dear Diary, 

Today was pretty uneventful: I got an A in Science and in Social Studies, however I failed Math. Typical. Mary and I started mixing with other people because ever since the previous scholar year we've been two outcasts. We met this girl named Victoria, she's in Social Study with Mary but she doesn't seem that cool anyway. She looks like a witch.  

Also I saw Lucas, he ignored me as always. He got himself a new best friend, her name's Tania. She's fun sized and all cute and shit. She really looks cool and nice. It kills me knowing that my initial plan was to hate her. 

He sat next to me in the study hall, not by choice he was forced into the last seat available. He didn't flinch once, nor did he lift up his head once. He managed to stare at his stupid book for fifty minutes straight ! Now that's commitment. 

Oh well, I don't need him. Girls run the World, Queen B said so. I don't need a man - no scratch that a boy who doesn't have enough balls to talk to his best friend about her feeling. He can go to hell for all I care. 

G2g, see ya ! 

                                                                                                               Lia

***********************************************************************************************

Who I Am  -  Third Day