2 sepreate concerts: Kyary's performance

Kyary was in her dressing room getting ready to perform at Tokyo dome where she had over 120,000 fans waiting for her to perform. She was wearing a red wig  parted into two pigtails, and had a sparkly red bow on. She also was wearinh a sparkly red top on along with her plastic bubble skirt, with multiple shades of red. Because, she was going to be performing, "Candy,candy,candy!" First. She had on the most pink-sparkly pair of boots. Her make-up artists had given her a pink-orange blush on her cheeks. And made little freckles. She had red lipstick on, coated with a light pink lip-gloss. Of course, the make-up artists had not forgotten her fake eyelashes. Who would Kyary be without them? That song made her famous. Kyary had everything. The super star looks. Talent. Fame. And money. But she longed for someone who fit her image that wasn't a jerk. Celebrity boys now'a days are jerks. She wanted a guy who was sweet, charming, and not caught up in the fame. But it seemed like that guy was out of her reach. It seemed like anyone could be that for a Kyary. But who was the guy who would stay to true to himself? Kyary wondered. Then there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Kyary said. It was her musical producer, Yasutaka. "5 minutes till you go on Kyary. This is your biggest audience yet! Thank goodness for the pre Asian pop awards concerts!" Yasutaka said. Kyary was performing at the pre events for the Asian pop awards. Many groups were performing there tonight. Including Korean pop groups such as, Got7, Girls Generation, Big Bang, BTS, and EXO. Japanese artists and groups were performing too. Some were, Baby metal, perfume, and Kyary herself. "I know.." Kyary replied "It gives me butterflies just thinking about it.." "Well don't freakout now because, your on in 2 minutes! Good luck!" Yasutaka said waving goodbye. And exiting her dressing room. Kyary stood up and checked to see if her mike was on correctly, and took a deep breath. She had alittle bit of butterflies hanging around in her stomach, but that would never stop her from performing. After she took a breath, she bit her lip then turned on her phone only to reveal a picture of her and her ex-boyfriend, Fukase. They had been together for 3 years, after 2 dates. But it wasn't enough time to get to know each other due to thier schedules. So they broke up. Kyary could feel tears developing in her eyes. But she brushed it off and ran backstage. The backup dancers were already there, and ready to perform. They were about to go live in 10 seconds. Finally, the curtains opened only to reveal a magnificently huge croud of people cheering Kyary's name.