Niall Horan Imagines <3

#imagine

You and Niall have been dating for 3 years now. But lately you felt distant from him. Every night he'd walk straight past you upstairs and talk to someone on the phone and sleep in the guest room. He'd leave in the morning without leaving a note and come home late.

Today you were going to confront him about it.

The door opened and you saw Niall, he walked upstairs, straight past you without saying anything.

You get up and walk to him and knock on the door, there was no reply. You heard some rustling and the door unlock, and saw Niall standing there in a tux and he just hugged you.

"Baby, I love you" he mumbled into your hair. "I love you too" you said into his neck. He smiled and looked into your eyes "Were going out okay?" You smiled and nodded. He doesn't hate me you thought. "Wear a dress, this is a night you'll never forget"

I nodded and walked off. His words playing over and over again in my head 'This is a night you'll never forget' you wonder what he was gonna do?

You wear a pink short princess dress with a sparkly design on the top with white flats.

After you do your makeup light, you walk down stairs to see Niall again in his tux. You smiled at him. "Y/N you look so beautiful" he said kissing you cheek. After a short ride in a black limo you got out a carnival, except no one was there. it was empty.

"Niall.. Why isn't anyone here?" You ask and he just chuckles "It's all for you princess"

That night you guys went on rides. Niall won you a stuffed panda. The last thing you went on was the Ferris Wheel. Niall seemed nervous the whole time. It kept going round but on the third time round it stopped at the top and fire works went off and Niall was kneeling on the seat. You weren't sure whether to tell him to get down on listen. "Y/N? I've loved you ever since I laid my eyes on you. I still remember the day we met you were so clumsy spilling your drink on me." you giggled and he continued "I love you so much I want you to be apart of my future. Your my everything, my princess. Y/N would you make me the happiest guy in the world and marry me?" he finished by pulled out a red velvet box with a diamond ring in it. You were crying, and all you could do was nod. He sat back down and you two hugged and shared a passionate kiss.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi guys I hope you enjoy this little book of imagines i'm making! please read my other fanfics

Sorry If there are stupid :/