Chapter 1

Bobble's POV

"Tinkerbell!" Clank hollers, waving his huge arms around. I stand up, shocked. A rather small fairy wearing a green dress and little cotton balls on her shoes flies over. As always, she looks ever so lovely.
"Hey guys! What's up?" She says cheerfully. I put my current project behind my back and give her a grin.
"Hi ya Tink!"
"Whatcha got there Bobble?" Tink says trying to look behind my back.
"Oh nothing really." It's a new invention I've been working on to impress Tink. I don't want her to see it till it's done.
"I have'nt seen you at the warehouse lately Tinkerbell. Where have you been?" Clank blurts out, unknowingly saving my backside.
"I've been helping the Dust Fairies with their deliveries. Terence says I'm a natural..."
Ugh. I hate Terence! He's always with Tink. She never stops talking about him! Terence this and Terence that. He doesn't realize how lucky he is. I bet he doesn't even care about Tink. He's all muscle and no brain. I'm so much smarter than he is. Why won't Tink notice me? What do I have to do to win her heart?
"Wow Tink that's amazing!" Clank exclaims when she's finished with her story.
"Tinkerbell have you made that run to the Light Fairies yet?" Fairy Mary asks.
"I was just leaving. Come on Clank, Bobble, lets go." Tink says.
"I'm gonna stay here and get some work done." I say sitting back down at my work table.
"Bye Bobble!" Clank yells as he and Tink leave. I'm not worried about leaving them alone. Clank doesn't have a chance with Tink. My only real threat is dust boy.
Fairy Mary gives me a funny look so I turn to my current project. I can tell she's still watching me. I can feel her eyes on me. Be strong, don't crack. No one can know.
"Bobble.."
"Oh alright! I like Tinkerbell! But don't tell anyone!" I burst. Damn, I'm so weak.
"I knew it, I knew it!" Fairy Mary exclaims, "Don't worry I won't tell." She gives me a sqeeuze and flies away.
I really can't keep a secret. But if all goes well, soon I won't have to. I'll win Tink's heart! This will work. It has to work! I love Tink and I just gotta make her mine. Operation Tinker Her Heart is a go!

(Hope you guys like this. I'd appreciate some feedback. I was thinking of writing one for Queen Clarion and Lord Mallori...)