Before New Years

It was new years eve and you and your little sister are inviting your friends for a sleep over. You have two life long best friends Denis and Braden. You all have youtube channels and do videos together all the time. During 10th grade Denis told you that he was gay for Braden but not to tell him. You supported Denis but you only knew that you liked Corl cause he looked like your dream guy... he WAS your dream guy. His blue eyes, brown fluffy hair, the way he laughs, his smile, and just everything about him was perfect to you but you never told anyone. ( I will be saying Braden and Corl cause i like to switch up his name )

You POV.
I was having the best dream until I felt someone lay next to you in bed and hold you and he giggled. I  opened my eyes and whispered " Who are you? " I didn't bother looking at who it was.

" your best friend " he says. You look at him and it was Corl and you blush and smile.

He noticed you were blushing and said " Is Lily blushing at me?? "

you reply with " i- uhhh " he laughs and makes you blush even more and he scoots closer to where his chest is on your side and he looks at you and he holds you then you hold him back.

Your faces are so close together your noses are touching. He gives you the are you ready look and you give him a gentle look. He pounces on top of you and he giggles. Your shocked but then you smile at his giggle.

" I love it when you giggle or laugh "

you say " I love it when you blush at me" Braden says back

" you know your rea- " you didn't finish speaking but Braden had smashed his lips onto yours and you are very shocked.

you kiss back and then he holds you close and says

" I know you like me... Boop" Corl says as he pecks you on the cheek.  

" But Denis likes you and h- " you cover your mouth cause you said it with no thought. He looks at you and gets up.

" Wait Denis is gay for me? " he says in confusion.

You nod " I wasn't supposed to say that but he had likes you since the 10th grade... " His phone buzzes and its Denis.

Corl's POV.
Denis sent me a text and I sit next to Lily so she can read it. It said he wanted to hang out with me and not Lily. I look at Lily and she looks a little hurt at what Denis had said because he said it in a harsh way. I reply with I was already hanging out with Lily looks like you will have you will have to come over here.

I will try to update it everyday if possible. I enjoy writing this to so it might be everyday!!
word count: 497