A night on the street

Paying for the trip to london was the worst, I had to steal from my friends, who looked out for me. I feel horrible, the reason im out on the streets is well I was ok and doing all right with mum getting drunk when dad was there to keep me happy. But when he left and couldent take me. It just got worse and worse my mum would beat me up and tell me to rob shops for money. She  was always drunk and took drugs every night. One time she made me take some I don’t know what is was and it gave me a horrid head ach and my nose tingled all night. Its hard enough going to sleep with all mums drunk boyfriends, they just have “it” and I hear it all, discusting. I just had to get away. So I did it took lots of saving and stealing but I got enough I raided the food draw and got 3 bottles of water and dads old scout sleeping bag and rucksack.

There was £20 left after buying the ticket so when I got there I went and got a mcdonalds it was heaven people looked at me weird with my 2 box of 20 chicken nuggets. I left 8 nuggets so I put them in my bag and I had £10 left. My watch read 07:00 so i thought I would find somewhere to sleep. I found a shop door  and settled down in the night, my watch, my bag and my £10 was robbed and I woke up with wee on  my sleeping bag. Life sucks and for the first time ever I wanted to be home.