The Invite {Part 1}

Alfie's POV

Everyone loved Zoe, she was cute, fit and not to mention her wonderful personality! Funny, kind, caring, thoughtful, dependable, I loved Zoe. I felt it, I felt it in my heart and soul. I needed her, now!

The next day, I woke up to Louise giving me a morning call. I sighed and checked the time, 9:00am. Oh great, now I'm tired thanks Louise. Anyway, I answered the call none the less and gave a weary hello.

"Oh hi Alfie! Louise here. Just wondering if me and Zoe could come over today." I immediately started to smile.

"Um yeah sure," I said casually,"why exactly?"

"Well Zoe has been feeling really down since the Maz thing." Louise replied.

"What Maz thing?" I asked.

"You don't know? Oh well Zoe must have forgotten to ring you about it. Her and Maz got in a Twitter fight where he basically started saying all this stuff about how Zoe got her subscribers. All stupid stuff really, all lies and rubbish."Louise told me.

"Oh," I paused, "sure come over, together we will fix it!" I cheerfully replied.

"Good luck On that one, even Darcy can't make her smile! Anyways, bye Alfie."

"Bye."

I tried to stay calm but I just couldn't, Zoe was coming here! Ahhh, come to think of it, I should clean the house...