"Bored" B.A.P Zelo Smut Imagine

"Jagiya this is boring, I'm bored" Junhong whined as he was laying on the couch in front of you.
"Watch some TV" you told him.
"No... I don't want to..." He said.
Today, Junhong came over to your house to spend a little time with you before he leaves for tour.
"I know! Umm.... You can help me with my homework?" You smiled widely and sat up.
"Whaaaat? Aniyaaaa" he said.
"But... What do you want to do?" You asked him.
"We can go to your room and find something to do?" Junhong said and grabbed your hand and dragged you with him to your room.
"You can show me your old pictures?" He asked happily after getting this idea.
"Well, I don't know..." You told him as you didn't want to show him your old pictures because you looked so childish on them...
"Waae? C'mone Y/N! I want know how you looked when your were young!" Junhong said.
"Do you mean that I'm old now...?" You asked him and gave him a 'whaaat??' stare.
"No, I mean, I mean when you were younger.." Junhong said.
You knew he didn't mean anything, you only wanted to tease him in some way.
"Well, kid" you said and brought your pictures with you to the bed where Junhong was sitting.
"Let me see.." He grabbed all the pictures from your hand.
"Yaaah! Be careful, I don't think I would be happy if you raped my old pictures~~ they are worthful" you said.
"Oh is that you??!" He asked surprised, ignoring what you just said 100%.
"No, paboya!! Its my unnie" you told him.
"Ahaa" he said.
"Woah this, this is you, right??" He asked and pointed at the picture where you were lying on your bed with a teddy bear.
"Yaah! How did you know?" You said, hit his arm and grabbed the photo from him.
"I'm not an idiot. Look, you still have that teddy bear" he stretched his arm to the side of your bed where your teddy bear was lying.

"Aegyooo jagiya~ you were so cute" Junhong said as he stroke your cheek with his thumb.
"Stop it" you told him and slapped his hand away again.
"Yaaah" he said and pinned you on the bed.
"I said you were cute" he pouted.
"Do you mean I'm not cute anymore?" You teased.
"Hmmm... You.. Are.." he said.
You looked at him confused. Wondering why he would say it so unsure?
Having a boyfriend that tells you you're ugly? What eve- Don't he really think I'm pretty?
You pushed him away and on the bed.
"Y/N, what happened?" He asked, more like he sounded surprise.
"What happened??" You answered with a question.
He moved to you and pulled you closer to him.
"I mean.. Look at you" he said.
"What do you mean?" You asked, not really wanted to hear the answered.
"Look at you. You're grown to a sexy and mature woman" he said as he laid his chin on your shoulder and back hugged you.
You weren't expecting that from him right now. You didn't know what to answer. You could only blush.
"Aegyooo, I'd rather have a sexy woman like you than a cute little girl" Junhing said.
How can his fans think he's just a little cute child... anyway, they didn't know so much about that little maknae.
He turned your body around so he could face you.
"Oppa! Don't call me "woman". I'm still a girl" you whined.
"For me.. You're an grown,hot, mature, sexy, woman" Junhong said. "What can you do about it?"
"Oppa!" You blushed hard.
"Hmm?" He pinned you on the bed and laid his forehead on yours.
You looked at each other in the eyes for a good enough time. And you knew what was coming next.
Your lips met perfectly. He licked your lips and asked for entrance. Your accept it as you tried to win right after. But, sadly, he won... as always. Only sometimes he would let you win. And it's because he.. maybe felt bad?

He smiled and kissed you deeply. Your kiss got deeper and deeper. His hand went down on your thighs and and massaged it. You let out a moan which made him to work harder. You grabbed your hands around his neck. His hand was under your sweater. You knew what he wanted.
He grabbed your thighs up and down while he was smashing his tongue into yours.
His hands travel all over your body as he took off your sweater while taking off his t-shirt.
He crashed his lips on yours once again. You teased him by sliding you finger all way down to his pants. You slowly undid his belt and unzipped his pants. He stood up on his knees and removed his pants. You saw his soft, milky, sexy body all naked but underwear on.
He stared to kiss your neck, his breath tickled you. You moaned, making him more excited.
He horribly removed your pants.
Soon you both where now left in just your under garments. He takes off your bra and starts massaging your boobs while sucking on your left nipple, your heart starts racing forward not letting you digest your own breath. You see his length get bulky through his boxers.
He bites his lip, which is his own signal as he can't hold his sexual frustration anymore.
You felt a hard thing between your thighs. You knew what it was but you looked down to find out anyway. Your eyes widened after seeing his big size.
Junhong smirked at you. He started to slowly and painfully rub your clit with his fingers and kissed your neck, hard enough to leave lovemarks.
"Junhong~" you moaned.
"Yes?" He said.
"Mmmh Junhong" you moaned his name over and over again.
"Are your ready babe?" He asked you and hold in his dick, ready to enter you.
You breathed heavy.
"Yeah" you said as you moved your head everywhere on the pillow.
He slowly entered you. You felt pain. Well, it was probably because he was so big.
"Ahhh Junhong" you screamed a little.
He tried his best and stayed still, waited for you to get used of his size.

You can see how much he can't control himself and just wanted to start to thrust into you already.
"Junhon-"
"Can I move now jagiya?" He cut you. Not able to hold back himself anymore.
"Y-yeah" you said.
He slowly started to move in and out.
His hand was placed beside your head as his head dropped on your neck. He started to kiss your neck, just to make you forget about the pain.
"Junhong... faster..." You moaned.
He did as you said. Thrusted into you faster and harder.
It makes you scream his name louder and louder.
"So.. tight..." He said in his husky voice.
You moaned loud. Making him work harder.
You leaned your head back and digging your nails into his skin.
You tightened around him. Moaning and screaming his name loud.
He hold your body, making it easier to thrust deeper into you.
All you could do was to repeat his name over and over between your lips, dig your nails into his shoulders and beg for faster.
"Jun- Junhong... I'm close.." You told him. He didn't say anything and just continued to move his hips faster and faster.
"Junhong... babe.. I-I'm close" you told him again as you couldn't hold yourself anymore.
"Wait babe, wait... just a few more" Junhong told you. Not finish yet.
You let out a loud moan.
"Ple- please" you begged.
After few more thrust,
"Now babe, cum for me" Junhong said.
You both released and you moaned as you saw the stars.
"Mmmh babe, you're always so tight" Junhong said as he nibbles your neck.
"You're always so big" you said back. Actually a little shy but... it was the truth.
He looked up at you in the eyes and raised his eyebrow. He smiled and laid his forehead on yours, happy to hear that from you. Junhong always liked it when you told him how good he was at some things...
He kissed your lips and and your forehead.
After a moment of silent he opened his mouth and said,

"I'm not bored anymore" and kissed you one more time and laid in bed.
You smiled widely and put a blanket on you two.
Even if it was early, you asked him,
"Should we.. sleep now?" And put a smile you your face.
"Sleep?... Aniyaaa~ I think we have to... take a shower...?" He said and stroke your hair on your face that blocked the view.
You shyly smiled, thinking about what he just said. You have never been taking shower with him.
"C'mon babe, we have to do it anyway... So.. why not do it together now after cuddling a little?" He asked you with puppy eyes.
"Ahh.. Okay" you said, he happily started to kiss your shoulder.
Maybe he wasn't finish yet.. Maybe he wanted more.. Maybe he was thinking about a round 2? Who knows...