Say Meow

(Non-Binary Reader)

"Oh don't be shy. I know you look beautiful." Mettaton cooed. "No." You you say hiding behind the closet door. "Aww pretty please. I wanna see you." You whine and slowly step from behind the door. "Ohmygoodness!! Your adorable!!" he squealed, seeing your new kitten lingerie. "Stop it." you blush, looking away. "I will most certainly not stop." He smiled and pulled you in my the waist and pushed you to the bed.

"H-hey..." you protest quietly. He smiles and kisses down your neck slowly. "You're so cute, I could just devour you." He grinned and slid his hands up your chest. "Now here's the rules tonight." he purred. "Your only allowed to make cat noises. Say a single word and I stop." You nod meekly.

He smirked and captured your lips in a crushing kiss. He ran his tongue over every part of your mouth. All this he did to distract you from him slowly stripping off your underwear.

It didn't you let out a surprised hum and tried to grab his hands and stop him, but he just intensified the kiss, turning your muscles to jelly.

He finally pried himself from your mouth when your underwear was below your knees. With a quick movement he flung them to the floor. With an nonchalant smile he pointed at the switches at his hip and waited patiently for your response. Your knees were shaking, and a dreadful blush covered your whole face. "Here I'll make it easy. A," he placed his finger on the switch with the vagina, "or B?" he laid his finger on the switch with a penis. He smirked as you pointedly looked at everything but him. "Ummm," you voice quivered softly, "B?" you asked your voice shaking worse as he ran a nail down the middle of your thigh.

His smirk broadens wickedly, "Incorrect my dear, you were supposed to say meow! Poor thing, I'll make an exception since it was your first time." He flipped you over onto your belly, placing his palm on your backside softly. "Ten seems like a good amount." You whined. "Noo that's not fair."

"So twenty?" You huffed "Ten is okay." He chuckles and you feel his hand leave your skin. For a long moment you tense waiting. When it doesn't happen you slowly loosen your muscles waiting, when suddenly Metta brings his hand down on your rear and you let out a loud yelp. "Mettat-" he covers your mouth quickly. "Your a cat, remember."
You glared at him a let out a hiss noise. "Awww bad kitty." he smirked kissing behind your ear. He brought his hand down on your rear again, making you yelp.

Once he got to ten you were moaning softly. "M-meow." you moaned softly. "You want me don't you." he whispered hotly in your ear. You let out a mewling noise. "You do. I can tell." He grinned at you. "Beg, kitty cat." you hissed at him. "So you don't want me?" he laughed. You whined softly and nodded. "Then beg for me." You hesitated and finally gave a faint meow. "We both know you can do better than that." he wiggled his eyebrows, grinding his hips into yours. You gasped and let out a shakey mewling noise. "M-meow! Meow!" your breath quickened. "Just a bit more?" He asked smirking, until you shot him a glare. "Fine, fine." he flipped you onto your back, holding your shoulders and positioning himself at your entrance. "Ready?" he asked. "Meow!" you nearly shouted. He snickered and thrusted into you quickly. You let out a long moan.

He leaned down and nibbled your ear, thrusting into you roughly. "Meow... Ah! Fuck Metta!" you gasped and moaned. He sucked and bit at your neck. "You don't have to say meow any more. I can understand it may be difficult to ... Concentrate."  He thrusted into a special bundle of nerves to punctuate h s sentence​. "Gah! Fucking christ!" you moaned as he pounded into you. It was only minutes before you were at your edge.

He slowed down, kissing you all over your face. "I love you so much." he whispered with many other sweet nothings. You whimpered and moaned. "I love you too, god Metta I love you!" you were nearly sobbing when you finally came, bursts of white washing over your eyes. "I love you too." you whispered breathlessly, over and over. Mettaton hugged you close. "I love you." he peppered your face with kisses as you drifted to sleep, curled in his arms.