BROTHER

"So do you have any siblings?"

"Well, I had a sister."

"I'm so sorry. What happened?"

"Well, he became my brother so."

-
ELIJAH SCHISTAD or formerly known as Ellie, never felt right in his own skin.

He was never in to everything else girls were into. He hated most things associated with it to be honest.

Every time he looked in the mirror it felt like a mirage. It just all felt wrong, everyday of his life felt wrong.

That is until he realized he was transgender, and the missing puzzle piece he had been looking for was put into its place.

He began his transition at 13. His brother, Chris, was the first he told who was surprisingly accepting of his new found baby brother. His mother as well.

But when he got to his father, everything changed. His father lost it, saying every word he could to kill Elijah's confidence.

He sent him away from Oslo, from his few friends and brother, to London to live with his aunt.

But now, 4 years later, with his dad gone he is coming back to Oslo.

Especially have fun with his brother, who has changed more that he would of expected, and maybe even fall in love.

WARNING; story will contain
-slight transphobia & homophobia
- smut
- drug/alcohol use
-sass cause honestly elijah can be savage
-dramAAA

[a/n]
I NEED TO CHILL WITH THE FICS
BUT THIS IS BEAUTIFUL TO ME
for all you beautiful transgender readers please message me as I can hear your side to really get into Elijah as a character and to explain more detailed how your life is.
TRANS REPRESENTATION IS NEEDED
alsoooo Sam Collins is adorable
anyway leave comments of any idea of this &i stuff
OR WHO ELIJAHS LOVE INTEREST SHOULD BE
have a idea tho