#1

My name is Darcy Potter. My brother is Harry. We are twins. He was born first. He was given to our aunt and uncle nd I was given to Katherine and John Bealls. They were fantastic family. They owned a foster home for wizard children. When Katherine died John closed himself off. Once John found out I knew I had a sibling he sent me to stay with the Durdsley's for a few months a year.  I could start from the beginning and walk you through step by step what happened in all 6 years we were at Hogwarts, but the real story begins the end of our third year.

Our first two years happened just like you've probably read. Our first year we met on the train and we found out we were siblings from Professor Dumbledore. We defeated Voldemort and Professor Quill. Our second year is the same. We defeated Voldemort again in the Chamber. Our third year we met Professor Lupin. At the end of our third year is where our story really kicks in. Everything happened just about the same way as you know it. Except what the books didn't tell you was me and Harry have two god parents. Our parents gave Sirius the godparent status over Harry and Remus god parent status over me. SO together we have two god parents. The end of the third year me and Harry both went home. We keep in touch with Remus and Sirius. Now that you are caught up or at least know what is going on right now we will start from the beginning. Join me as I tell you about our adventure through Hogwarts and how we changed the Wizarding World forever.