Seal it with a kiss

She was delicate as a flower, long, curly brown hair, bright blue eyes, rose petal lips. She was an art teacher. She loved teaching her passion to children, she did. She was a fantastic artist, painting, pastels, crayons, hell, you name it, she could do it all. 

Her named was Alice. Alice Price. 

She lived in a nice apartment, right above a cozy coffee shop in a quiet town. She had her own personal library, she could cook. 

The only thing she couldn't do, was afford her apartment on a teachers salary. 

So, she put an add in the paper. They would call, arrange a meeting downstairs in the cozy shop and talk. If Alice didn't like them, she would smile, apologize, then she would tell them they couldn't live with her.

She was gentle.

Alec, on the other hand, was not a delicate flower. He was rough, tough, couldn't paint to save his life and was complete and total bad guy. He drove a motorcycle for crying out loud! His hands were always stained with grease! 

He worked on cars, he'd been sleeping in a car he'd been working on for the past few weeks and just couldn't take it anymore. He began a search for an apartment. 

When he found Alice Price's add, he couldn't resist.