The Caller

I'm his next victim.He has called over and over telling me to be prepared....how did he get my number? I traced it, it went to the old warehouse.Me and my friends went there a day before that man started to calling....Was he watching? did he have cameras watching our every move? I got my number changed last month and he keeps calling sometimes it's just him breathing or he says "your next." At school everyone says I'm crazy because no number shows up when he calls at school, am I the only one that he calls? is my mind playing tricks? or were they just ignoring me. My friends can see the ID when he calls, is it only me he calls or does he have other victims? has he killed other innocent people? or will I be the first?

*2 months before*

This is my first day being a Freshmen, I was super stoked!

But I have a bully...if I go into the ware house this weekend and take pictures he will stop bulling me, so me and my friends went. We all started to feel weird, so we took the pictures with the camera (not phone) and we left, as soon as we left we felt fine. Were we just scared of being in there? We went and got the pictures devolved and took them into school the next day, I got a call the next day too and the man had a very deep voice and he said "Your Next watch your back." I REALLY hope its a prank.

*During School*

I went up to the bully and showed in the pictures...but he noticed something. There was red smoke by us and it looked like it was going into our bodies, What is it? Was that the reason we didn't feel good?

*After School*

"MOM" I called "MOM", " I'm in the kitchen!" she yelled back. I went into the kitchen, "can you make me a doctor's appointment?","Why?" she asked back "because when me and my friends were...hanging out I didn't feel well and I need to know if it's serious" "fine, I'll call in the morning, and get you in Thursday"

"Okay."

*At the doctor's*

Doctor: "You weigh the same 105 pounds and you are know 5'5 ft. why did u come here?"

Ashlyn: "Okay, I didn't feel well the other day and I wanna know if it's serious or not"

Doctor: "Okay let's get you checked out, okay?"

Ashlyn: "Okay, let's go"

*after check up*

*Doctor is talking to Ashlyn's mother*

Doctor:" It's not pretty serious, but your daughter has a dieses, and her friends probably have it too"

Mom:"NOT SERIOUS MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIRNDS GOT A DIESES"

Doctor:" It only makes you imagine things, and it lasts for about 2 years"

Mom: "Okay"

*car ride home*

Ashlyn: "What did the doctor say?"

Mom: "You and your friends have a dieses, it only makes you imagine things. It's not that serious, it only lasts for 2 years"

Ashlyn: "WHAT? IT'S NOT SERIOUS IT'S A DIESE MOM, HOW ARE YOU NOT TAKING IT SERIOUSLY"

Mom: "your fine, dont worry, you can't die'

Ashlyn: "okay, can me and my friends hang out at the mall later?"

Mom: "Sure, I'll call their parents later"

Ashlyn: "Thank you mom."

Mom: "What are you guys gonna do there?"

Ashlyn: "probably walk around and talk about the diese"

Mom: "Okay"

*after mom calls parents*

Mom: "they can meet you there in 15 mins, do you want a ride or do you want to walk?"

Ashlyn: "I'll walk it's not that far" *walks out door*

as she is about Halfway down the street she gets a call (or so she thinks)

Ashlyn: "Hello?"

Stranger: "STAY OUT OF MY HOUSE."

Ashlyn: " I dont know what your talking about"

Stranger: "You WILL be sorry for this"

Ashlyn hangs up BIG mistake.....

after Ashlyn hung up she kept walking to the mall and her friends were already there and Ashlyn sat at the table with them and told them the news. They didn't like it. They blamed Ashlyn. Ashlyn told them it wasn't her fault it was the red smoke, they believed. Ashlyn asked if they were getting calls too but they weren't, was Ashlyn going crazy? a couple of hours passed

so Ashlyn went home

on the way she listened to some music she looked threw her phone and found Demi Lovato: Lightweight 'perfect she thought soon she is going to the Neon Lights tour FRONT ROW WITH V.I.P!

she is going with her friend Holly. When Fix a Heart ended she got a call it was the man. He said "you never really can fix a heart." THATS THE POINT WHEN THE SONG ENDED WHEN HE CALLED, how did he know? she looked around and ran back home and hid in her room and started to cry. She hated her life. She wish it could end.......Will she end it?

She wants to maybe she will...maybe...not today.

When she was walking to school people were looking at whispers about her went

around the school, none of them were nice. All of them were Negitive. She went into the bathroom and took a razor to her skin she thought and thought 'should I do this' she ended up not doing it

Her trying to cut went around the School fast and she got even more bullied. She cried she hated everyone at that school but her best friend who REALLY knew her.