Part 1

-Jack-

"Hey Char- yeah I'm at the airport now- I'll see you when I land- yeah love you too" I hung up, my girlfriend been in L.A for about a week while I packed up the house and all my gaming equipment.
"Flight 42B boarding now" I heard the intercom and left for the flight, here goes nothing I heard there were other youtubers there too, not sure who they are.

*Plane Lands*

I sat outside the airport waiting for Charlotte, it's been an hour and she hasn't called, I tried to call her multiple times, but nothing. Maybe she's running late. I decided that I'd quickly go to the flower shop I had seen, I brought some roses and called for a taxi she did give me the address.
"To King and George crossing"
"Sure thing, but it's pretty far"
"No problem, I think I've got enough"
After about an hour we got to the house, it was pretty big.
"Here you go keep the change"
"Thanks, good luck" I waved as he drove away. I went up to the door to knock, but it was open?
"Char!" I called out, but no one answer, I heard some strange noises from upstairs.
"Char!" I was started to panic. As walked up the stairs there was a clothing trail.
"Charlotte!" I burst into the door the noise was coming, but I was not prepared for what I saw.
"Jack! What are doing here? I thought your flight wasn't for another hour" She pulled the covers up.
"Charlotte how could you?!" I ran out and grabbed my suitcase. I called another taxi.
"Take me to the closest bar you know" I said getting in.
"Got it" He drove to a bar near a more urban part of LA
"Thanks" I gave him the money and walked into the bar with my suitcase.
"Gimme a beer" I said sitting and as I sat down I saw a piece of bright red hair in a booth close by, I made eye contact with the man it belonged to. He looked at me from head to toe and walked to the bar.
"Hey Buddy, you looking a bit down wanna join us?" He smiled, he seems nice what do I have to lose.
"I'm Mark" He held out his hand.
"Jack" I shook it and went to the booth they were sitting at.
"This is Ethan, Tyler, Bob and Wade" He pointed at each of his friends.
"Nice to meet you I'm Jack, I'm new around here"
"Well that's nice" Ethan said sipping his drink. That's when I noticed Mark didn't have a drink, there's nothing wrong with it I guess.
"So do you live around here?" Mark asked which made me cough on my drink a bit.
"Yeah, well I use to" I looked at my hands.
"Use too?"
"Well, no, I shouldn't tell you my problems, I don't want to give you guys my burden"
"Okay, that's fine, but if you need a place to stay we have a extra room, of course you pay rent, but we don't mind" He smiled, they were so nice the rest of the night so I decided to take them up on it...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey my pretties hope you enjoyed it's my first septiplier fanfic
Leave a Like
Maybe Comment
And Follow me if you want ;3