Crashed

"But still, Ash. Good job on winning!" Serena congratulated me again for the billionth time.
"Thanks. But Serena, you should get some rest. It's six right now. When we get to Kanto, it will be eleven. Don't forget to mention jet lag." I instructed the honey blonde.
"OK. Good point. Wake me up if something happens?" She tries to clarify with me, in which I respond "Alright."
It felt like we were a couple, which we weren't. I guess it was the fact we are Kalos Royalty, which sort of makes us feel like some sort of under aged King and Queen, with an under aged Prince; Clemont. And an even more under aged princess; Bonnie.

I felt the plane rumble a bit.
"Hm?" I guessed.
Second by second, the plane rumbled louder.
"Attention and LL passengers, remain calm. But right now our engine is malfunctioning. We'll try to stop over at Hoenn to get a repair. Until then, please remain calm."
I nudged Serena on her side shoulder.
       "Hm? Mhm? Mom, I don't want to do Rhyhorn training...?" Serena groaned.
"Serena, three pilot times is all to remain calm, because the engine malfunctioning. They'll be stopping at Hoenn to get a repair."
Serena weren't wide eyed as I finished breaking the news to get her.

I heard beeping from the front of the ship.
I know what that sound means. The plane is stalling.
"Crap." I cursed.
"Attention all passengers. Move to the nearest exit and jump out."
"Crap!" I exclaimed as I unbuckled.
Serena got out her seat.
Before we got to the exit, we both blacked out.