How I discovered and found the human body and the haunted house

Hey Im Jo and I neeed real serious help! Also i live in San Francisco. So this is how it happened.

I woked up early in the morning at 6:00 O'clock.I went down to my kitchen and i heard people talking.So then I snuk up on them and suddenly it was my friends.I walked back to my room and the time was changed and suddenly a human body fell on me, i thought it was real but then it was just a fake skeleton toy.So then i went back to sleep.At 10:15 am so then it got light outside so  i decided to go over my friend's house.I went over to my friend called Michael and when i went he was going to his grandma's. I asked him why is he going over and he said his grandma is going to tell him a story about a haunted house and he asked me if i could come with him and i said sure.SO we got there a little late at 10:50. Michael asked his grandma about the haunted house and he asked where is it and she said kind of far but only 13 miles."The house was haunted in 1982 when 4 kids died in the house and their body got lost and it was never found and also when ever you go in it you get possesed" said the grandma. It was a belief that the house was haunted forever. Michael and Jo decided to investigate the house and it took them 23 minutes to get there the grandma decided to stay in the car.Michael and Jo went inside and as soon as they opened the door and got inside the door closed and it was locked so they couldnt get out Michael said what the freak just happened and Jo was like dang it we are gonna die in this freaking house. Michael and Jo heard noises and so they decided to stick with each other.Michael started freaking out and he was running around so Jo said arent we suppose to stick with each other and Michael said shut up you jackass.Michael told Jo that they should try to find the body, Jo said what the f*** are you talking about I aint touching no damn dead body that is some bull.

Michael called Jo a punk and he said i aint no punk fine i will do it " so they started their investigation and they kept on hearing sounds and suddenly a dead body was found in a closet of a room and so they thought the kids were murdered and they were right because the kid had a paper glued on his back because the kid was nude when he was dead.Michael thought of touching it and then suddenly the head turned and said did you do this and Jo was F***ed up so he got up and ranned out but then a dead body was flat nailed on the gate. Jo said what the F*** is going on. The dead body also moved and said my people why did you do this two more dead body was lost and 2 were already found by Jo and Michael. Michael an Jo were walking into a room that was filled with blood on the floor so Jo backed up and said Michael dont go and when he went he got possese and also had blood all over him.SO luckilly the door was opened and Jo was chased by the dead bodies and Michael and suddenly Jo was dreaming so he woked up and said holy f*** that was my worst nightmare.        

                                                          THE END