Rape

I just got back from the cinema. God! I had not realised how hungry I was until after the movie. As I walked down the lonely road I thought about the movie I had watched looking round for any open shop. I did not feel like cooking. The night was so dark and quiet. I finally found an open shop. I went in, bought a loaf of bread and a can of malt. I kept on moving although I was tired humming falz's soft work to myself. I finally got home. I managed to lift myself up the stairs, opened my door and went in. I opened my can of malt. It was not time to start loosing the wrap, I just tore it but before I could put the bread into my mouth, my bae called. Jeez! I appreciated her calling but not now. "I will soon die of hunger" I said to myself. "Baby, how're you doing"
"I'm fine. Just got home and trying to eat"
"OK just wanted to know if you got safely. Love you and good night"
"Love you loads. Bye"
I tried to eat then I heard a voice,a ladies voice."segun, don't do this to me please"
"Baby, I want you."
"Please I've not done this before and I'm on my period. Segi please"
"Baby, I'm needy"
It sounded like he tried to force her and she either hit his member or bit him. He screamed and became more aggressive. The lady screamed and then everywhere went quiet. I could imagine what was happening in there. I could never do this to my bae. I felt guilty for not doing anything about this but no one was doing anything and besides segun is a street fighter. I tried to eat my "food" but I suddenly lost my appetite and the bread tasted like stale cheese. I hardly slept that night. Thoughts filled my head and I promised myself never to let such happen again.

Let's all work hand in hand to fight rape!!!!