Competition

Name: Tallulah Tealiteh (pronounced ti-ligh-tah)
Age: 15
House: ravenclaw
Appearance: one green eye one bluish brown eye, long raven black hair shortish
Blood status: pure blood

It's really quite exciting, isn't it? A wedding in the middle of such an awful time. My cousin Luna asked Elle if I could attend with her. She's really quite nice seeing as she  accepted though she doesn't know me. Let me introduce myself. I'm Tallulah Tealiteh cousin of Luna lovegood. My mum was her mums sister but our mums dies in the same ratherexplosivegonewrong experiment. It's quite nice to have a cousin. Even if I am a year younger. At the wedding, there are not many people. In fact they're getting married on a beach near a hut where Fred's brother lives with his wife. But it's still really nice. I was told not to dress up really. So I'm not wearing anything fancy. Probably smart seeing as it's quite cold and rainy. I really don't mind though. I think a sundress and hoodie are perfectly acceptable. I sit on an old plastic chair next to Luna who's staring dreamily at the sea. She looks happy. And so does Elle as she walks towards the makeshift sand altar. Sadly, I can see a bit of blood where the houself  died. It's quite upsetting. I think I saw him in the kitchens before at hogwarts. Oh sorry, I got distracted. Fred is waiting for her with quite a silly grin on his face. And she is smiling so hard I feel like her face might split. It's quite sweet. An odd little goblin man is standing on a large pile of sand. I suppose he's the officiating the wedding. He's quite short. When Elle reaches the little altar, Fred holds her hands and murmurs something that makes her smile softly. Slowly, the funny goblin man begins to drawls their vows in a bored voice and they repeat them so tenderly. It's odd how in love they are. Finally, mr goblin man allows them to kiss and for a minute everything seems so peaceful. Then a flash of jagged red light sends the goblin flying into the shallows of the sea. I turn around to see 3 men in black robes and golden masks making their way to the wedding. I quickly shake Luna who is still clapping out of her daze and drag her behind the sand dunes. We watch as Elle and Fred dissaparate along with Blake and george. Suddenly the death eaters look at everyone remaining in turn. And then dissaparate with a loud crack. I suppose they wanted Elle Fred Blake and George. Well that was definitely interesting.
Maybe it'll happen again.
Molly Weasley ushers everyone inside and confusion sweeps across her face. "Where are Luna and Tallulah?" She asks worriedly. Luna stands up abruptly and waves at her calling out to her. For a minute Molly seems relieved and waves her over. Then she looks horrified and frantically points behind Luna. Then I hear "stupefy!" And Luna falls but before she hits the floor she's whisked away by the death eater behind us. Molly screams and I scramble to my feet and run blindly towards her. I stumble into the small cottage and Molly shuts the door behind me loudly. She whimpers before wrapping me in a blanket and taking me upstairs to rest. It's quite awful. What if they hurt Luna? Xenophelius will be quite horrified. He just got her back. Poor Luna.

Luna POV
I'm in a really dark dungeon. I can't see. Thank god I bought my wand. I take it out and whisper "lumos," and when I see where I am i refrain from screaming. I am back. Back in Malfoy manor.