romantic sunset driving scene

*** if anybody for some reason wants to include a scene where their couple in the story is driving somewhere and their driving in the city and the sun is setting and the couple being cute, well then do i have something for you!!! ~~all you need to do to use it is to comment on this that you want to use it, and make sure to credit me in some sort of way please, in your story, at the end of this scene that im writing right here~~~

***xxx will be character one- can be either gender i guess(if your couple in your story is a gay couple) but if the couple is straight, character one is ideally a girl****  

***bbb will be character two- can be either gender i guess(if your couple in your story is a gay couple) but if the couple is straight, character two is ideally a boy****

xxx was half asleep, (*insert //her, his, their, other// pronoun*) head delicately resting on a pillow, half on (*insert //her, his, their, their, other// pronoun*) lap and half on the armrest in between the driver's seat and the passengers's seat. The sun was setting, and it was getting late.

The sunset was a beautiful, vibrant, spectrum of colors, which reminded bbb of xxx a bit, xxx knew. xxx looked up through half-lidded sleepy eyes up at the sunset and (*insert //her, his, their, other// pronoun*) gorgeous (*insert girlfriend//boyfriend// or romantic partner// significant other// if bbb is gender non conforming// meaning they're not just one gender-- basically any other gender than just plain girl or boy, even if they're trans-- put in like significant other/ romantic partner**)) *and then now you have to include your own description of bbb-- here's an example for help-- *gorgeous, *insert color*-haired, *insert color* eyed, square jawed--yes or no, you can choose to add that in if you want or nah--, *insert something that is lovable*-loving *insert gender*friend OR romantic partner// significant other*)))

A red light drew closer, causing bbb to slow down. (*insert gender pronoun*) smiled down at xxx, and leaned over slightly to brush xxx//or//*insert gender pronoun*'s hair back out of *insert gender pronoun*'s face. bbb// *gender pronoun* gently kissed xxx's/// *gender pronoun* forehead, and leaned back up. The stoplight changed to green, and bbb sped up the car a bit so it would go back to its previous pace,  xx and with that they drove off into the sunset???? xx

*** if u wanna end it there u can***

but if u want u can take out the last sentence in the xx                xx

and u can include 

** xxx smiled up at *bbb's gender pronoun-- him, her, them, other*, then shut *xxx's gender pronoun--her, his, their, other* eyes, a smile dancing upon *xxx's gender pronoun---her, his, their, other* lips, as *xxx's gender pronoun-- she, he, they, other, fell asleep*

or u can include both last sentence options. it's up to you.

if you do choose to use this scene in your story please do not disrespect me *or disrespect me in general, please and thank you* by saying other as a certain character's pronoun or both. other just means whatever other kind of pronoun there is that i haven't included for someone who identifies as any other gender besides the ones I have included.   ((if you do and i find out i will do whatever i can do on wattpad to report and block you or take down your story, keep in mind, please))

thanks??? i guess