Broken heart,but Fixed heart Chapter 1

No One's POV

U ran to Luhan house. Luhan open the door for you and he asked Luhan:Whyy are you crying?? What happen??? Come in amd tell me.

You went into his house and sit. You and Sehun is a couple amd EXO members also know it.

Luhan:Y/n...can you tell me what happen??

y/n:o...ok..ay. but dun tell anyone....

Luhan: Okay. I won't tell anyone.

*Flashback*

When you are on the way to Sehun's company,SM Entertainment,you wants to give Sehun a surprise but when you went into one of their dancing room you saw Sehun and a girl kissing. You cannot believe it. Why Sehun will cheat you. Your tears has rolled down to your cheeks. When you were about to leave, Sehun broke the kiss and he saw u turn away. He was shocked tat why are you here and he faster ran out of the dancing room as u were running away.

You ran to you and Sehun"s house. You go into ur room amd pack all ur stuffs into the luggage and leaving the house. But then,Sehun hug u from behind and said Sehun:Im Sorry Y/n. Its not my fault!! She is the one who kiss me first but i was too- Y/n:OH SEHUN SHUT UP. I WON'T EVER TRUST U ANYMORE. WATEVER U SAY I WON'T TRUST IT.AND U ARE JUST A BASTURD!!! U where trying to walk but Sehun hold ur wrist but u yanked it away and walk out of the house. *Flashback ends*

Y/n: So this is wat had happen.

Luhan: Why does he do tat to u?? ur such a perfect girl tat everyones wants. he is really a Basturd.

To be continued......

Author's Note

This is my first fanfic abt EXO. Hope u guys like it and do RATE AND SUBSRIBE!!! I will try my best to post the fanfic as fast as possible. and see yaaa.....BYE!!;)