His Number One Fan (ON HOLD)

CHAPTER ONE(THE MEETING)

-JOHAN-

I've been so busy this past few weeks. Photoshoots for magazines, for commercials, and some for advertisements. My manager said that product managers have been calling her for me to be their model. I know..I'm POPULAR! It's very tiring but it's fine with me. I love my job, and because of it, I can get everything I want.

By the way, I am Johan Lucas Orquez, 20, a model. I should have been a student now but I have to stop because of modeling. But I'll be homeschooled this year because I'm jealous of every students we pass by everywhere we go. I want to continue my studies too. I never know when this job would last. So I better do everything I need now so even when I lose this, I'll never have any problems with my future.

"Johan, are you ready?" I was distracted with my manager's voice. Belinda is a very caring woman. She's like my second mom since my real mom have left me when I was four. I don't know where she went or why she left, she just did.

"Uh..y-yeah" I answered, stammering. I should have never thought about mom, it just made me sad.

"Are you sure you're okay? You're crying." I did not notice that a tear has just rolled down my cheek.

I wiped it and said, "yes, I'm fine Bel" then I smiiled at her. She just smiled and reminded me to get ready.

"The shoot is about to start. Wear this then I'll send your make-up artists" she gave me clothes then she left and closed the door.

I just stared at the clothes for a few seconds before wearing it, "ugh, you must stop thinking about her, Johan, she has left you." I whispered to myself then opened the door for the make-up artists to come in.

--

"What's our next schedule, Bel?" I asked my manager while walking to the carpark. The shoot took two hours and it's very tiring but I still have a lot to do.

"I cancelled the other shoots today, Johan. You should get some rest. You know we can always re-schedule some of it." I let her enter the car first then she told the driver to send me home.

While on the ride, Belinda keeps on calling people on her phone. She's been talking about re-scheduling my photoshoots because I really need days off. I don't hear what the person on the other line was saying but Belinda  keeps on nodding while listening so maybe they agreed with it. I really thank God for giving me Belinda.

We met at a restaurant one time. I was a waiter back then. She was having a date with someone, she didn't want to tell me who it was. Then before they left, she asked me if I want to be a model. I thought it was some kind of scum at first but I said yes. Then she asked for my number and said she'll call me for my first schedule. That first photoshoot was the best. Photographers said I'm very photogenic and told me I'll just have to boost my confidence and I can succeed. I took those words as my inspiration and....look at me now. :) I always thank them for this.

"Johan, you're spacing again!"I heard Belinda saying so I turned to look at her. "I've been talking here thinking you're listening but when I turned, you're just looking at nothing. What's the problem Johan? You know you can always talk to me." she gave me a concerned look.

I laughed a little then smiled at her, "don't worry Bel, I'm fine. I was just thinking."

"Are you sure?"

I hugged her to assure her that I'm really fine. Then I sighed before I knew it. "I always wish that you should have been my mom"

She tapped my back while I'm still hugging her, "I may not be your real mom, but I can always be a mom to you. I've always treat you as my own son." then she looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. "Oh, we're at your house now. Go and get some rest, Johan. You need it."