Part 2:The Seeker

The black dove woke up to the wind blowing through, the side door of the carriage was wide open letting in all the cold wind. The bird pecked at the sleeping person with a hat over their head. ”What do you want Emily?” the sound was a girl’s voice and the dove cooed angrily and tumbled out the door, the girl lifted her hat to see what was going on “Emily what are you doing?” Emily was only managing to catch up with the train the girl face-palmed her face ”Hang on” she tried grabbing the bird but Emily was out of range, ”Emily come closer I can’t get to you if your all the way over there” the bird cooed. ”Fine” the girl walked down the train corridor passing all the seats with no one else in them, something dropped from her pocket but didn’t notice. She opened the last carriage door and saw the black bird flying towards her, Emily tried to get flying again but couldn’t, luckily, the girl caught the bird in her hands, “Emily learn to be more careful” the bird cooed and nodded its head in a different direction, the girl looked to where the bird was looking and saw a station with two buildings behind it, one blue and one red. ”There it is, come Emily let’s get packing”.

The train of the RED team was coming with the letters from family and friends for some of the mercs of Team Fortress. "Yo, can’t wait hear from my ma, I haven’t heard from her in such a long time!" Scout was waiting impatiently, fiddling with his fingers. Sniper was next to him, holding his sniper rifle by his side, he felt like hitting Scout around the head for he hasn't shut up about the train all day, but noisy wanka was right, the sniper missed his parents, due to the phone was broken cause of the Soldier didn't know how to use the god dam thing and blew it up, a letter or 2 was all he needed, no matter how much his dad hated his job, he will be in contact with him. The Demoman, for once, was sober and leaning against the wall, looking at his sticky bombs with his one eye. Engineer was fixing some parts of his sentry for next mission while he waits. Heavy was cleaning his precious Sasha. Soldier, Pyro, Spy and Medic was inside due to they hardly get post from anyone. The train squealed with a stop, the mercs looked from what they were doing towards the locomotive, Heavy hugged his gun, and went to the parcel cart. He was just about to open the side door, but it opened itself  a girl stepped out.

"It seems that I went on the wrong cart". The girl looked around her 20s, she had brown hair just below her shoulders, haze-blue eyes, and she had an Australian hat and boots, blue bootcut jeans and a RED t-shirt, two Shahanshahs one on each side of her waist and a pistol in her back pocket. The mercs were surprised by this cause 1 they haven’t had a person in the train before and 2 never saw a girl in years. "What is little girl doing in train?” Heavy was then shocked to find a knife on his throat, "Dude, whoever you are, do not call me little" the girl had a serious face on her, she took her knife from his throat and flipped it around back into their case." Sory bout that mate, it’s just we've never seen a women in ages" Sniper stepped forward," Are you Australian be any chance?" he said stupidly, " Part Australian, my families from most of the world, even I am confused where I am from", she jumped down from the train and looked around to where she was. It was an interesting place to be, 2fort wasn’t it?" Just to say, but what you doing here, lassie?” she looked towards the Scottish man, "I am here to join your team believe it or not". The Mercs were amazed by this, not just seeing a girl, but she is joining the group, Scout couldn’t contain his excitement he forgot about the post and rushed around the girl in circles" Hey I am Scout, the most handsomest and sexiest guy in this place, yo what’s your name?", "Well, knowing that I ain’t aloud to say my name, I am called The Seeker, let’s just say I am very good at seeking for example.....". While she said that, she looked towards an empty space smiling, the mercs were confused for a few seconds until the empty space was now filled with smoke, the RED spy appeared, with an astonished look on his face, "How did you know?". Seeker laughed," Dude, you stank of cigarettes and after shave when I got here". Spy sighed and just walked back to base.