1

"Let's go" I say to Miley when I was done tying my shoes.

I put my foot of the bench of the dressing room and walk to the gymnasium from our school with Miley.

''I really want to know why your dad is teaching you these things'' Miley says all of a sudden

Me and Miley have been friends since I can remember.  She is my only close friend. Not that I mind. I like it just me and Miley together. 

So my dad is teaching me things since my fifteen birthday. With 'things' I mean how to defense myself for dangerous situations that can happen to me.

He still didn't really explain why he is teaching me this but I just let the fact
that I didn't know go. You have to after three years without a hint.

Every time I ask my dad why I have to learn all this he won't answer me probably he just says that I only can open the letter when I'm in 'danger'.

About that letter thing. He gave it to me on my fifteen birthday and said I should have it always with me and that I can't tell anyone about the letter.

The only one who knows is Miley. The letter is in my bra right know..

Anyways I live with my dad, mom, sister and two little sisters. They are fucking annoying but I love them.

Lately I have the feeling that someone is following me. The feeling of someone following me and looking what i'm doing is creeping me out.

I didn't tell my dad about it because I knew he was going to make a big deal of it. Miley is the only one who knows it and she told me she had the same feeling every time she was with me.

That's it, I think. Okay, back to P.E.

''I really want to know why your dad is teaching you these things.." Miley says all of a sudden.

''Same, the fact is killing me that I have the answer with me but I can't open it. I almost opened the letter a couple days ago but I didn't do it because I knew I would feel guilty after I have read it'' I explain to her.

She nodded understanding me.

While we walked in the gymnasium I saw that we were going to play dodge ball.

Hell yeah! Me and Miley are the boss in this game!

We start to walk to the bench where everyone is.

''I feel it again'' I say to Miley while siting on the bench.

''Same'' she says sitting next to me.

Someone was watching us again. Well me actually.

''Okay, today can Molly and.. Jaden choose a team'' our P.E teacher says.

Molly and Jaden stood up and walked over to the teacher

''Ladies first'' the teacher says.

''Do you mean sluts first'' I mumble under my breath so only Miley could hear me.

Do you know that typical mean girl that only jerks like? Well that's Molly here.

Apparently I said it harder than I thought because everyone laughed. The only one who wasn't laughing were Molly and her friends, and our teacher of course. I look at her friends and see they were giving me glares.

I had the feeling that the one who was watching on me was also laughing about what I said. Okay this is creeping me out

''I choose Emily" Molly says without thinking.

She always choose her friends. I was happy that she didn't chose me or Miley but why would she? We arn't friends and she hates us. Miley also hates her but I didn't bother to hate her.

Only the boys choose fair and I'm thankful for that.

''Miley'' Jaden says while winking at her.

''Help me'' Miley whispered to me while smiling.

I mumbled good luck and she walked towards Jaden's side.

''Abigail'' Molly says.

"Demi'' Jaden says

I started to walk to Jaden and Miley while Molly gave me a glare.

''It's already hard to look at your face so can you not'' I say to her when I was beside Miley. 

Some where saying 'oee' while some started to laugh.

''Silence!'' the teacher screamed.

"You know what you promised so don't even cross the line again" dickhead aka my teacher warned me.

He called my parents and complain about my attitude. I had to talk about my behavior with my parents, mentor, Mr dickhead and even the principal. I had to promise to change but we all know that I wouldn't.

I'm a stubborn bitch I know.

I started to stare at the window that was beside me not bothering to listen anymore to what there saying. At the side of the gymnasium was a really big window that covered the whole wall.

I looked outside and saw a big tree. I started to stare at it and realised that there was someone with black clothes and a black snapback sitting in it. Why the fuck is he sitting there?

I'm grateful that my dad learned me how to find people while they are hiding because it's really hard to just see him in the tree. Was he the one who was watching me the whole time?

He looked towards me and made eye contact with me. We both looked away really fast. I looked back and saw there was no one in the tree anymore. What just happend?

I was trying to forget what just happened so I looked around and see  Molly and she looked really mad.

Fuck, I have a feeling that shes going to do something to me after school. I heard stories about that she would treat people with something embarrassed. I don't know if it's true.

After a minute both teams were complete. Both teams started to stand on their place.

''The one who hits the most people wins. Head counts for two points'' Miley says to me.

I started to smirk while I walk towards my spot. I knew she was going the win. She slays at this.

We do this every game and I love it. Last time Miley won so I need to win this time.

I'm always better at things when I'm nervous I know it's weird. Since The guy in the tree made me nervous I had a chance to win this time. Let's see who's the boss this time.