The point of no return

In South Carolina in a quiet town lived bonnie Bennett a shy girl who was working when a few boys came in, little did she know how drastically things would change for her.

Lorenzo st.johns known as Enzo walked in whilst bonnie was working. A gorgeous man walked up to her "hmm bonnie, got a last name?" Enzo asked in his very attractive British accent "Bennett" she quickly responded. Bonnie had quite a few admirers but nobody ever acted upon anything. "My little bonnie Bennett" he said charmingly making her blush, "well I'm Enzo, Enzo st.john"

As time went on bonnie and enzo were going out and actually getting to know each other. They would stay out all day and talk all night, they even let each other in on their deepest darkest secrets, Enzo's being he was in a gang. Bonnie didn't like the sound of danger but took the risk... she joined.

One night after about 2 years of bonnie and enzo being in love the gang all went on a heist, there were shooters and all you heard was a scream coming from Bonnie, she had been shot leaving enzo ridden with guilt and questions going round in his head why did he leave her join? Why wasn't it him? He felt it was all his fault.

Enzo wasn't the same after that, he lost his true love and never even had the chance to say goodbye.
Nobody had seen enzo in a few hours so we looked around the house and I came across the sound of sobbing coming from enzo and Bonnies bedroom.
I walked in to find enzo sat on Bonnies side of the bed to be as close to her as possible, with a gun and a glass of whiskey, my face dropped Enzo was sobbing showing weakness for the first time.
He finished the whiskey and Brought the barrel of the gun to his head.
I tried my hardest to talk him out of it but his mind was set "listen kid, she was the beacon of light in all of my darkness without her..." Enzo took a deep and desperate breath.
No don't do this I begged but he ignored me "without her I am nothing, I am at the point of no return" he finished as his eyes glazed over and all you could hear was the sound of the trigger being pulled before the life was drained out of Lorenzo st.johns. Everybody has a breaking point, little Bonnie Bennett's death was his.