The ex

*Ring ring, ring ring* ugh, grabbing for my phone in my sleepy haze I answered it not even looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I asked still half asleep.

"Ashley! He b-broke u-up wit-th m-me!" Cried the voice of my best friend, Cole. My best friend and her hot boyfriend, Tayler (ex-boyfriend) have been together for 3 months but honestly he kind of set me on edge, he was always staring at me, but instead of finding it creepy...I kind of craved it.

Ugh, no, no, no, whhhyyyyy. Whhhyyy meee???? I love my best friend but I'm really bad with emotions especially emotional people. I'm more 'shit happens in life, you can either pout and cry about it, wasting time or move ur ass along.' Kind of chick. "Did he say why?" I asked not wanting to set her off.

"He said that he was into someone else, and has been every sense he set his eyes on her." She started to calm down and all you could hear was her sniffing.

"Then he's a dumbass." I replied, hoping that she would expect that answer.

"Your right I'm over him like yesterday. Hey are you still coming over to my house for my birthday I spend the night?" She asked suddenly changing the subject.

I swear she was bipolar with how fast she changed from emotion to emotion. "Yeah, shit I'm almost late for work I gotta go! Luv u slut!!" I yelled in the phone in panic.

"Hahahaha, fuck it up!! Luv u 2 hore!!" She yelled back.

~3 weeks later~

Cloe already dated 2 guys sense Tyler, I still have yet to run into him and boy would that be awkward.
*honk* honk*
"Bitch I'm fucking moving, god damn. Macey hurry up!!" I yelled to my little sister, Neveah, sadly I'm being forced to babysit her and that means bringing her with everywhere 😒.

"Fuck, I'm moving!" She yelled back. She's a year younger than me but she'll always be my baby sis.
We sprinted out to cloe's car so she'd stop honking at us.

When we got to her house her brother was there, he was aloud to bring a friend.....the friend happened to be Tayer, cloe's ex. She looked a little bit shocked but she just moved passed him like she could give to 2 flying fucks about him being here.

The rest of the day was full of tension but was fun, Tayler took up his old hobby of staring at me, Nevaeh seemed to be acting weird but I just pushed to back of my head, by the end of the day there was a storm so me, nevaeh, and tayler had to stay the night.

There was a BIG bed and all 3 of us were forced to sleep together on it, with me in the middle. My sister was fast asleep but I couldn't with Tayler pushed up against me. Did I mention he was shirtless? He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to him. Turned around and my head ended up in the crook of his neck.

Holy shit! He spelled sooooo good, he had on the most delicious smelling ax ever! I swear I almost died right there!

While I was having my little moment with out me releasing it, he moved so he was on top of me in between my thighs. He had one arm still wrapped around my waist and the other one in my hair.

I looked up at him, he was so close, we were so close together. My legs were rapped around his waist with my hand in his hair and my other on his bare back. All thoughts were gone, it was just me and him in that moment. It was then that he kissed me. I swear I almost disappeared and was gone.

Like a balloon that was let go and was floating to the sky to never be seen again. All worry were gone, nothing but the moment I was in with him. We were just there it was like we were in a dream and you couldn't bring us back no matter how much you tried.

He kissed down my neck leaving hickeys down to my bra, there was a zipper in the front and all he had to do was unzip it and I'd be gone to him, forever his. And he did, he unzipped it.

As soon as his hot mouth touched my nipple I lost it, I was on cloud 9, forever in the clouds and never was I coming down. When he looked up at me with my nipple still in his mouth, with his green/blue eyes I just needed everything he could give me, everything and anything he needed from me was his and vise versa.

Somehow our clothes were gone in a matter of seconds and when I kissed him he pushed his thick member in me, stretching me out to the point that I almost cried out until he reminded me that my sister was still next to us. Surprisingly she was still asleep. And in that moment he shoved all of him in me. I thought could feel every little bit of him deep in my stomach.

He switched us so that he was sitting up and I was in his lap, we kissed and slowly I moved, it still hurt a little bit but after moving a bit more I could feel it, everything was gone, even me, all I could feel was the pleasure burning out of me and his arms holding me close to him.

His thumb rubbed my clit ever so softly, I shattered and him with me. He jerked against me and he were both breathing hard. I looked at him and kissed him, we had a small make out session. We were tired so we but back on our pj's and cuddled back together, keeping each other warm in the dark night.

Not even caring that I just had sex with my best friends ex while my sister was laying next to me.