The LOVE i WANT to HAVE (The Thundermans fan fiction)

Prologue

    Max's point of view

  I am home alone. Like no one is home at all it is only me and Dr. Colossal. He has been really annoying like really annoying. The only reason he has been this way is because he found out how mad and or jealous I was about Phoebe's boyfriend.

  It is killing me knowing that she is out on a date with some guy. I think his name is Tyler or something like that. I hate how she is changing because of this guy. She is still the dork I fell in love with. But she is different. Like she dresses different.

  I have finally left my lair or as normal people would call it a bed room. I left because Dr. Colossal said he heard Pheebs. So right before I left I made Colossal promise he would not talk so when he said no I used my powers so he can't talk.

  I am sitting on the couch when Pheebs walks in. I am so shocked at what I see she is so drunk it is not funny. But she then said "Max guess what I did!" so I asked her. She then said "I broke up with Luke!" so I was no we're near to what I thought his name  was.

   But I then took her to my car and drove her to the hospital. They made her stay the night because she ended up with beer poisoning or what ever it is called.

   Mom Dad Nora and Billy are out of town for the next six months. They have been gone for a month. But I don't care neather does Phoebe.

   Phoebe wakes up and trust to say something but ends up only saying "Max I really want to tell you that I ... I ....." She falls back asleep. The next morning I take her home. The first thing she does is pull me and kiss m  to be honest it made me the happiest person in the world.

    But it also confused me. So I pulled away and asked her what that was for. She said "I broke up with Luke because I like you and Dr. Colossal told me you like me to" after that I just kissed her.