goodbye

Rachel was at home with her loving husband isaac when he proposed to her and she was so excited  and nervous and happy when she couldn't say anything she started crying tears of joy and said yes yes yes so they decided on a wedding date in 3 months in June Rachel was telling all her friends and family when every thing was going perfect out of nowhere it all turned upside down Isaac got a call and it was the prisedent of the United States of America and he said that they will pay Isaac and his family 1 million dollars for joining the military for 4 months so he really had no choice he told his wife and everything came crashing down. What was Rachel supposed to do she new that if her husband wanted this then it would happen so she had to change all of her plans about the wedding and schedule the wedding in August.  Isaac was to leave in a week and with little time left to spend together Rachel was nervous and scared but she tried her hardest to act happy for Isaac. Every day that went by she felt more lonely Rachel was packing his stuff and making there last meal that they would have for 5 months she began to cry and that's when Isaac walked in and told her he would be back and he promise her that. Rachel stopped crying and eat here last meal for a long time with her husband gratfully.