Another World (Jai Waetford fan-fic)

Hi my name is ruby and I'm going to this summer camp thing where we do activities like sporty stuff.

Ruby:

"Hey Ruby do you have everything you need for the camp?" Mum asks. "Yes I do mum just doing a quick check list" I yell.

-Clothes

-Shoes

-Socks

-Toiletries

-Bathers full piece/bikini

-backpack with my iPhone the charger a par of clothes bathers.

"You better be ready we're leaving soon Ruby" mum says. Ruby thinks to herself I hope I meet new friends coz Rosie isn't coming with me I wish she was, I hope I meet a cute guy as well at least I'm going with my brother Tom.

Jai:

"Jai are you ready to go?" His mum says. "Um yes..." Jai yells but so then he checks if he has everything. Oh my guitar he says to himself so he go down stairs and quickly gets it, runs back up and grabs his suit case and runs down stairs. "Come on Jai let's go to the summer camp" His mum says patting him on the back.

Ruby:

I get in the car ready to go. "Come on Tom and mum we're gonna be late!" "What do you mean we're just waiting for mum" Tom laughs. So I'm thinking if mum will ever come! "Okay everyone ready?" Mum asks. I got my backpack and suitcase same with Tom, off we go to summer camp I say to myself. "Yes we are here it looks so cool!" Tom says like he can't wait to go and have fun. "Okay bye you kids look after yourself you'll be going on the bus this isn't quite where you are staying I love you both bye." My mum always gets emotional but I can't blame her we are going for 5 weeks and she won't be used to it. "Bye mum we'll miss you, love you too." We say. *we each give mum a hug*

Jai:

"Well I guess this is it bye Jai I love you." "Okay bye mum love you too." *they hug*. Okay everything will be fine I don't know anyone so let's see who's around. "Um hello I'm Jai what's your name?" "Yo I'm Tom." "Hey Ruby this is Jai, Jai Ruby."

Omg he is so cute and um well he is adorable Ruby thinks to herself. Wow she looks so gorgeous and he is really nice, sweet Jai says to himself.

They get on the bus Tom and Ruby then Jai on the other side 5 seats down. "Hey Tom, Jai looks really lonely maybe you should go and talk to him?" "Hey dude you go I'm sitting here and what about you?" "Go otherwise I'll do something that will make you wish you were never here!" "Okay I'm going."

As we get there everyone gets off but Jai and I are still one the only two. There was an indoor thing in there they had, rock climbing, giant swing, and a high rope ladder. On the outside and big volleyball net and archery, we could go and do any of those as long as we had permission from the teachers.

Ruby:

"Hey Tom let's go ask if we can go on the big swing?" "Yeah!" "Hey can I come along please?" "Sure you can Jai" we both say. We're walking up Jai, Tom the me. Jai gives me a smile I give him one back then I say in my mind we will be best friends. "AAAHH" I scream. The big swing is amazing best if you go up really high! Jai comes running to help me down and asks "how was it and are you okay haha?" "It was great and I'm shaking a little". Jai is next it goes up right to the top and comes down he screams but no a big one like me, it was cute though. Tom goes next he went the same height as Jai but this time he screamed like a little girl!

I was so scared but I didn't want anyone to know I hate heights! "Hey let's go on the ladder!"

On the ladder I said to the boys "you two go up I'll stay down here" "come on you can do it sis!" "Tom Ruby what is going on here?" "Jai I'm scared of heights like really scared!" "We'll do this together Ruby" Tom comes up with me while Jai stays on the ground. We were half up there but I lost my footing and my hands were very sweaty I fall. "HELP!!" I yell. The Jai quickly runs towards me and catches me then everyone around asks "are you ok? OMG sweetie are you safe?" I say yes I'm okay to everyone's questions while I'm still in Jai's arms.

Tom and Jai looked really worried so we go back to the camp sight into our dorm. Even though I had a safety thing it was really small and yes Tom Jai and I share a dorm but we give each other privacy.

It's time to do activities first archery, rock climbing the giant swing. When we did archery we were in teams of three I was with Tom and Jai, Tom is like a pro at archery I am too but who knows if Jai is?

Jai:

Well people may not know but I'm a pro at archery my mum taught me she is amazing I love my mum. Wow Ruby is a real pro at archery I'm so jealous nah I'm not, Tom is so good at archery as well nice we have this comp in the bag! We won yes but now we have rock climbing I can't wait coz it's all about trust.

Okay so Ruby is first and if we drop her who knows she may fall but even though there's a a safety thing and a mattress on the floor it could hurt. Okay she up to the top all Tom and I have to do is bring her down gently great, oh snap I'm up now NOOO why!!?? Okay I got this I just have to trust them and get to the top, yes I'm doing it I'm good I'm fine I can here Ruby and Tom saying I can do this so I did it and I'm up to the top. I'm going down but REALLY fast Ruby is going slow and Tom is going fast, then I fall

Ruby comes running to me she didn't want me to fall so she grabbed my legs and held me is place then yelled at Tom for this. I was thinking wow Ruby is so nice haha but really loud, Tom is next he gets on then climbs omg he is so fast, we bring him down and this time Ruby goes fast and makes to learn a lesson.

We're at the giant/big swing even though we've been on it I couldn't wait!

So Tom, Ruby and I were the last three we go on and this time Tom didn't scream coz he closed his mouth I was just laughing haha. Ruby went on and was shaking but then she got on and was fine, she gave a little scream but nothing big, I got on and was fine didn't scream and nothing!

_________________________________________________________________

It was time to go to the camp sight so all three of them were in different places Ruby was on a little hill where no one really was then Tom was stuffing his face and Jai was playing football. Jai went to sit with Ruby and they chatted a bit also got to know each other, Tom came over after a while with his face full of food and then asked with a mouth full of chocolate and some sour worms "you guys want some coz I can get some?" We had no idea what he said so we just said no.

It was dinner time and it was yummy and amazing the served us some cold meats, salad, spaghetti and some fruit. For dessert we had chocolate mousse and one scoop of vanilla, strawberry, chocolate or peppermint ice cream. It was time to have a shower then brush teeth read and sleep, Tom, Jai and Ruby was in the dorm and it was lights out but Ruby and Jai stayed up all night talking about things like, what they like, what's there favourite things and what they love to do. They grew closer and closer then they went to sleep but Jai gave her a kiss on her forehead.

It been 3 weeks and camp has ended it was time to go home but Jai and Ruby couldn't keep apart from each other she said bye to him and then Jai said by back also the said that they love each other and they'll never forget each other. Tom pulled Ruby away slowly then Jai walked up to the car with his head down.

5 weeks has gone passed and Jai and Ruby miss each other, Ruby was out shopping then sat down while her mum and Tom did the rest, Jai was out shopping as well then sat down and his mum did the rest then. Jai and Ruby looked around and found each other and where so happy the. Told there mothers they can not be apart so they weren't.

_________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this story it's not the best one but I hope you liked it :)