How 'bout famous!(JB story)

I walked to the main entrance of the mall, hoping to get out of here. Why, you ask? Because some pop start is supposedly having a concert. I finally heard faint screams, instead of of eardrum-popping screams, when I stepped outside.

I walked to my old pickup truck, hopping the driver's seat. When I got home, I parked my truck in the drive way to take a walk. I didn't know where I was at. I looked around, and realized I was in an alley. I saw some guy wearing a purple hoodie, it was covering his face, and purple converse.

"My friend just got dumped. What do you do after a breakup?" he blurted out.

"Well, it depends," I answered.

"How?" he questioned.

"Does this person really like this other person?" I replied in a question form.

"Very,"

"Well, if they can't live without this person, they try to kill themselves. If they're able to handle the heartbreak, they'll move on."

"Thanks,"

"If I may ask, why would you want to know something like this?" I asked.

I want to know what my friend is going through." he replied.

"Oh, okay. I'm Rita, and you are?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Don't freak out! I'm Justin Bieber," the last part came out as a whisper, but I heard it.

"I-" I was confused. "Sorry, but I'm not buying it!" He took his hood off to reveal his face. I don't like Justin Bieber, but I'm not a hater. Ok so that was an understatement: I hate him.

"Please, please, please don't yell my name!" he begged.

"Why would I yell your name if I'm not even a fan?"

"Every girl likes my music,"

"Not every girl, Bieber," I spat. Then I left.

"Wait!" Justin called after me.

"What!?" I turned around.

"I'm sorry, kay? Can we please start over?"

"Why not. I'm Rita, and you are?" I inched my hand out.

"I'm Justin, Justin Bieber." he shook my hand.

*************************************************************************************************************

Hey, so what do ya' think??????? Message me if you want the info on some upcoming charters!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!