gon x reader (one-shot)

F/N = your name
B/F/N = Your best friend's name
Your pov

              I woke up after my alarm clock went off and I almost went back to sleep but I got up. Then ate breakfeast really quick and headed to school. Where I woulg get teased by my friends about liking Gon. I got to the school entrace.  When I heard "f/n are you going to see Gon Ps I ship you guys so hard"B/F/N said.

Time skip to lunch ( cause I can)

At lunch me and my friend were talking about some games and anime. Then my friend B/F/N said " so F/N when are you going to tell Gon you like him". "shhhh B/F/N". Killua then came out of nowhere and said " F/N you like gon". " yes and how did you know" I said. "I was ease dropping on your guys conversation"Killua said with a proud grin. Oh I forgot Gon!!!" " what" Gon said. "F/N likes you" Killua said.I felt like I just shattered into million pieces and I started running. I avoided Gon for the rest of school.

Another time skip to the end of school

I tryed to get out as soon as possible but I wasn't fast enough. Gon grabed my hand and said "wait F/N" "what do you want to laugh at me for liking you" I said about to cry. " No I want to say I like you too" Gon said sweetly. " I don't belie-'' I was cut off by Gon smashing his lips into mine. ''Do you belive me now" Gon said. I nodded and kissed him again.

The End