The separation between blacks and white

Once upon a time there was a kid that lived in a rich family and a kid that lived in a poor family so the poor kid's name was Paul and the rich kid's name was Sean. Paul loved to play soccer but he never had any friends. One day Paul's mom found a school for him and it had only white kids and 2 other black kids. Paul was shy on his first day of school.Paul thought he could make lots of friends until he saw a rich kid that was evil and cruel. The rich kid screamed out hey there is a new black kid in our school. Paul got really mad and nervous so then he runned into the bathroom and started crying.Paul decided to go home instead of learn in school.On his way home he heard 2 white kids talking about black people. Paul closed his ears and said when he grows up he will stop all this nonsense. 3 days later Paul went back to school and when he saw the rich kid he asked him for a little money for lunch because a bully took all his lunch money.The kid told Paul that he would under one condition and that was if he would say that he is a black ass kid. Paul got so mad he slapped the ich kid in the face and so they both got in trouble and Paul got suspended but the white rich kid didnt and that was because Paul was black and the white kid wasnt.

Paul always got bullied by the white kids in his school so he decided to make friends with the 2 black kids.They were Michael and Tyler they also liked soccer.They were all also poor.So then 2 years later 25 more black kids were in the school so then they all teamed up to work and stick with each other. Paul thought he was nevre in his life going to have a black teacher but then he had a sub called Mr.Martin.L.king Jr and he was 35 years old he decided to help Paul and together they stopped seperation.

6 Years Later Mr Martin.L.King died so the seperation started again this time It was everything for example schools were different because there were black kids in a school and white kids in their school. 2 days later the white kids set the black kids schools on fire luckilly there was no kids in there. Paul was walking to a stall with some of his black friends along the way he met a white kid that was really polite and so Paul tried to make a relationship with him and it went fine so the white kid joined Paul and his crew. The polite nice kid's name was John. John had families that were black like his dad.Paul was going home to his house and then he saw the rich kid again this time the rich kid was lonely at that moment so he screamed out and said black kids and black people are stupid. 

A year later a man called Nelson Mandela became president in South Africaso the black kids traveled to South Africa and met President Nelson Mandela so they told him to come and visit the United States it took them a day to get back.to U.S.A. Nelson Mandela came to USA and he and the black kids decided to fight back for black people and so then the black kids burnt the schools too and then the white people were like we should take them to jail and make them stop all this nonsense the white people took the black people to jail. The black people decided to still fight back and never give up. Finally the black people fought so hard that the white people gave up and said fine we will share everything equally. 

2 years later the rich kid and Paul became friends and the record for the school with the most black kids was 1,958 black kids and 1,962 white kids and the black kids and people felt ok with that.

                                                                  THE END

Moral: This is all about segregation and the separation between black and white kids