Yes Daddy

Warning: This story contains explicit language and daddy kink. Don't read if you're not comfortable with those.

And for all you horny larries, here ya go.

"Thank you for taking the time to be with us today," the interviewer said into her microphone.

"Well thank you for having us," Harry said with a deeper voice than usual, knowing that that was going to get Louis more hot and bothered than he already was.

Louis slightly shifted in his seat, praying and hoping that none of the audience could see his growing erection. Thankfully he was wearing tight skinny jeans.

Harry handed the mic over to Niall, who as usual was completely oblivious to what was happening. Then he looked over to Louis and gave him a quick small smirk, almost unnoticeable to the naked eye.

Louis, however, saw the smirk and just turned his head away from Harry, avoiding any more growth of his already bulging erection.

"He is going to get it good today," Louis thought to himself as he looked at the floor with a smug look on his face.

Harry smiled to himself as he saw Louis and knew that he was in for some fun today.

Fortunately, the interview was over and they were just saying their goodbyes.

As they filed into the car, Louis slightly grabbed Harry's bum just as he was about to get in, causing him to let out a small gasp.

Harry got in nevertheless and gave Louis a longing look that begged for something only Louis could give to him. Louis bit his cheek. His plan of getting Harry turned on had backfired immensely.

Louis and Harry got out of the car when they arrived at their apartment. They said their goodbyes to the rest of the boys and Louis grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him into their apartment.

Just as Harry switched on the lights, his back was slammed against the wall and his hands pinned above his head. He let out a slight whimper from the pain, which still turned him on.

"Well haven't you been a tease today?" Louis asked, his voice dangerously low and his ocean blue eyes now ice cold, staring deep into Harry.

Harry gulped at how intimidating yet fucking hot his boyfriend was looking right now. He couldn't get any words out as his throat was dry.

"Haven't you?" Louis asked again, this time whispering it into his ear.

Harry couldn't do anything but nod.

"ANSWER ME AND USE YOUR WORDS," Louis screamed as he smashed his body closer to Harry's, if that was even possible.

"Y-y-yes, I h-have," Harry said with a strained voice and stuttering a bit as he couldn't handle how turned on he was getting.

"Good boy," Louis said and moved his head down to Harry's sweet spot beneath his ear, which caused Harry to let out a small moan.

"You have been a bad boy today though, so daddy's going to punish you hard tonight, do you get it?" Louis said as his hands palmed Harry's erection through his jeans.

Harry lost it at the word 'daddy' and became a moaning mess.

"Yes daddy," Harry breathed out.

"Okay good boy," Louis said as he smirked at Harry. "Now go into the bedroom and strip for daddy."

"Okay daddy," Harry said as he composed himself enough to walk.

Harry went into the room and took of all his clothes and lay on the bed, on all fours, just like Louis liked it.