we have a tour

Camryn's pov

I got up and got on my laptop. I got a email from youtube saying " you guys have a tour in London to go to". I was so happy. I got to go to Europe and go on tour. I ran to maddy's room and yelled " we going to London to go on tour"! Maddy's shout out of bed and screamed. " we have to go in 2 weeks" I said.
We went down stairs and had some tea. We put the food in our dogs, cats, and chinchilla's bowls. " maddy who is going to watch our pets"?
" not your sister, not your mom, so I guess my mom". Madison said
"Ok,that can work"

1 week later

I started to pack. We were going to stay in london for about a month. I pack a lot of stuff. A pack only black pants, only black shirts, only black socks, and only black underwear. after I pack my clothes I pack my art stuff. I pack my big art book, my paint, my pencils, and my markers.

Then I pack my camera supplies. My camera, my camera stand, and my go pro.
After I got all my stuff in like 4 bags, I went down stairs and put my stuff in the living room.
Mai came up to me and wag tail. I tap her head and walk away.
Mai follow me to Madison room.
I saw Edgar, dan, and phil on Madison bed. She was packing her camera stuff and her laptop.
Then I yelled " I forgot to pack my laptop, my ipod, and all my chargers"!
I ran to my room and grab all the stuff and then went down stairs and put the stuff in the a bag.
I went back up stairs and went to sleep

One week later, time for London

I got up and went to Madison room I woke her up and said " time to wake up, get dress".
I went back to my room and put on my clothes. I went down stairs and went to the kitchen to have tea. Madison had already made tea, and feed the dogs, the cats, and the chinchilla. I love her. I drank my tea. It was like 3:00 am. We had to go to maddy's mom's house and take the pets there. We got up and took the stuff and put it in the car and then I grab mia and Shane and took them to the car. Madison stayed in the car so no one thought we were crazy. Then I went back upstairs and grab the cats. Put them in the car. Then gran Edgar and put him in the car. I was driving. Madison was in the back with the dogs and cats. Shane was in the passenger seat.

An hour later at Madison moms house

We got there and knock on the door. Maddy's mom open the door. Weput the pets inside her house and left. We drove to the airport and grab our stuff.

All the airport stuff

We got on the plane and sat in our seat. I grab my headphones and listened to music. After  a while i fell asleep. Madison also fell asleep.

2 days later

We got to London and Madison woke me up. We got our stuff and got out of the plane. We made it to out hotel and just went to sleep.

(A/n)

Hello people, if any of you no. I made a book called mctv. You should go check it out. You can go read it if you go to my profile. If you read it. You will learn more about Madison and i. Well bye bye🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪