Chapter Five

-Jacksons POV-

We finished eating and Hope and I got back into the truck and headed back down to the barn. She's really a work of art, as she sits there in the passenger seat with her feet and long smooth legs propped up on the dashboard looking out the window. She has beautiful long mixed dirty blonde and red hair that shines in the sun and her eyes that changes colors from hazel to green to mixed hazel-green depending on her mood and freckles on the tip of her nose and especially her big dimples that come out when she shows her perfect smile. She has this laugh that sometimes is soft n sweet and other times is crazy and just cracks me up and her voice that'll get high pitch whenever she's acting shy or when she's excited and then her sleepy voice that is low, scratchy, and soft. She's pretty energetic and crazy when she gets to go out and run around, she loves riding around in my truck and listening to music as she sings along with her beautiful voice. She's pretty strong for a girl but its fun watching her put up a fight even when I'm still able to pick her up and sling her over my shoulders. She has this perfect slim body, everything the right size not too thick not too thin with a perfect jaw line and cheek bones and yet her cheeks are still super squishy especially when I grip her cheeks with one hand and smush them together making her make a funny face with her thick lips popping out. She has these small soft and warm hands that are compelling especially when she runs her hands thru my hair, when she scratches my back or when she grabs my face with both palms. She just knows how to turn a man's gears around especially when she walks and dances around or uses this seducing voice when she wants something or whats me to do something for her. She also has an amazing style that fits just right, not too baggy, not too tight. She's only about 5'3, being pretty short compared to me, but even then she's still able to show off her curves. One day she'll be wearing a wavy flannel n the next she'll be wearing a really nice sundress or a regular t-shirt to a nice blouse and when she wears her skinny jeans or her booty shorts jeez I cant help my self from lookin down, she has a very nice ass but she's able to switch up her style in whatever way she wants and it's still perfect. She's just amazing in every way even when she says something stupid or makes a mistake esspecially when she studderds.  I love being able to stay up late with her either driving around, watching a movie, or when she reads me some of her favorite books. I'm always super comfortable around her and she seems to feel the same way especially when I catch her looking at me. I've never been this close to any girl, especially with my mom so it's nice being able to have the connection with someone. If she's just sitting on the couch reading her book or watching a movie ill walk over and lay down on her and wrap my arms around her waist and lay my head on her chest and if shes reading a book ill get her to read it aloud to me or if were just watching a movie she'll start scratching my back or brushing my hair back and I always end up falling alseep to that. I dont know how I feel about her because ive never had a girlfriend before let alone even talked to many girls. But all i know is that i dont ever want to leave her side...