The Procephy

I stood at my computer. I was dreading to take this reading test. I had always had a passion for writing though. I stared at the screen. My eyes burned. I hadn't gotten enough sleep last night. I was to busy up studying for my math test. I finally started to read. It was about some girl that lives in London that loses a cat or something like that. I stared at my blank sheet of paper then back at the screen. I heard something roll. My pencil had fallen on the floor. I must of bumped it. I reached down and picked it up and went back to my reading test.

The boy next to me kept staring at me. I don't know what the hell his deal was. Either he's checking me out or looking at my answers. Probably the second one. "Eyes on your computer, buddy." He rolled his eyes and went back to his test. I heard another roll. My pencil had rolled off of my lap on to the floor again. "Ugh." I sighed. This time I set it in my pocket.

I glanced back at my screen reading the question carefully and at my paper to answer the question. The pencil was on the top of my computer. My head started pounding and I almost passed out.

"Are you okay Anna?"

"Erg, yep, I'm fine. My head just hurts."

I attempted to go back to my test but that kid kept staring at me.

"You gotta problem?"

"You're the chosen one."

"Shhhh" said one asshole girl in the class.

"You shh!" I fired back.

She looked at me with confusion plastered on her face. The boy was gone.