Chapter 1

How had this happened so fast? It seemed like just yesterday I had been obsessing over yet another post on one of his various social media accounts. I was so lucky to have finally gotten over my fears and to have taken the greatest leap of my life. Sangwoo was finally mine and I no longer had to hide my feelings for him. I rolled over in our king sized bed, quietly, as to not wake him up and stared at his beautiful face.

His strong jaw and kind, yet wild, eyes made my heart feel as if it were flying thousands of miles above the ground, just waiting for reality to set in and to fall to the dirt. So far that time hadn't come and it wasn't just a dream. No one will ever know how thankful I am for that.

"Yoon Bum? Are you awake babe?" Sangwoo's morning voice was tough yet still made me experience that almost indescribable feeling, what was it called.....love?

"Yeah Sang," I nearly whispered, suddenly coming out of my daydream of our life together, "How did you sleep?"

"Quite well," Sangwoo said as he leaned closer to me and kissed me on the lips, holding it just as he always did.

I smiled afterwards and watched him as he slowly got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make coffee.

"Do you need any help, Sang?" I asked, turning over to face the doorway just as he crossed the threshold.

"Nah babe, I got it," Sangwoo said with a warm smile that made my heart nearly skip a beat.

I lay in bed for a few more minutes, listening to the sound of Sang's footsteps across the tile kitchen floor and smelled the coffee as it was being made. I got up then and got dressed. I put on a T-shirt and a pair of loose jeans and went to the kitchen to find Sangwoo and a cup of coffee sitting at the table in the corner of the dining room. I sat down and thought more about how much better my life was with him and how much I loved him. My life had finally changed and I wasn't lonely anymore.