I knew it would come.

~Chapter 1~

       Hello, my name is Jade, and I go to City of New York school, I'm a junior and I am single, it isn't a surprise as I reject the boys and I aint even near pretty. I have just moved to America from England, Cheshire so I don't know many people here, I know my neighbour shes a little old lady who like sgardening and always wears an apron. Shes kind and very helpful, & her and her husband make the cutest couple.

"Hunnie are you coming down for breakfast?" My mother called from downstairs, my dad is already at work but I already have a car so its alright, I aint rich but I aint poor I'm average.

"I'm coming mom" I call back and jog downstairs, I walk into the kitchen then take a seat at the Island, running my fingers over the cool, smooth and marble surface of the countertop just day dreaming of today, Will I fit in? Will I make friends? Am I going to be lonely for the rest of the school year? Am I going to have a boyfriend? All these extremely fustrating questions running through my mind, I wanted to punch something, even better someone. 

I aint a good one for new starts new lifes, but I guess I can't fly back to England and go back to all my mates. They all have moved on anyways.

My mom hands me the breakfast as I am now distracted form my thoughts, Thank the lord above.

"ThankYou mom" I say digging in as my mom also starts to tidy up, its weird she never eats breakfast, yet she always tells me its the most inportant meal of the day don't forget about it, I finish my pancakes and grab a coat and school bag "Bye mom, see you after school 4:00 okay" I say and she simply says okay bye and I leave closing the door behind me. Ready for the new start.

I get into my car and it roars to life, I slowly drive out of my driveway and towards my new school, me new heartbrakes headaches parties and much more.

I drive into the school parking lot and park my car near a blacked out Range Rover, I sigh and get out of my car grabbing my school bag and walking into the death trap.

I walk into the hallways filled with teens screaming some doing homework thats due today and some just simply reading or quietly chatting. I walk on over to the main office and wait outside as I spot a cute curly haired boy siting outside the office aswell.

"What did you do?" He asks me, imediately expecting I did something.

"Uh nothing I'm new, and don't be so quick to judge!" I scowlded at him and faced infront of me, I hear him chuckle and in the corner of my eye he is smirking and ruffling with his hair.

"Mr.Styles, enter" An obviously pissed of teacher comes out, oh so his last name is Styles, hmmmmm A smile falls apon my face as I think of what classes I may have.

I see Styles walk out of the office with that stupid smirk on his face as a disgust look falls apon mine, he then turns to face me and winks. I glare at him and walk into the office.

"Hello how may I help you" The teacher says.

"Urm I'm new I'm Jade Santiago and I need my planner" I say as kindly as possible with a smile plastered to my face.

"Oh very well then" He says and hands me a peice of paper, I read the classes and a even bigger smiles falls apon my face, I aint one to smile but the classes are all my favourite except one which is maths, but who says the teacher isn't fun. DON'T THINK DIRTY I CN READ YO MINDS!

"Hello, I'm Avery, Avery Jenkins" A person my age comes up to me with a smile on her face and a hand held out for me to shake, I gratefully shake it and smile.

"Hello, I'm Jade Santiago" I say and let my hand fall to my side.

"Hi Jade, may I see your planner?" She asks and I simply nod and pass it to her, she smiles widely and I look abit confused.

"WE HAVE ALL THE SAME CLASSES" She screams jumping up and down I smile as I fell I have just made a new mate, but no-one can replace my old one Charlotte, I miss her sooooooo mush, but she left England way before I did I think she went to Australi her family had a few issues and thought moving was the only solution.

Tears freaten to spill as one accidently does manage to spill and I squint my eyes and wipe away the tear.

"Urm are you alright? its okay if you don't want to be in the same classes as me" Avery says and I chuckle slightly.

"Of course not silly, I am delighted, its just a memory thats all" I say and she shakes her head knowing not to ask what the memory is.

"So we better get to first period, don't want to be late" She says as she links our arms and walk to our first class, Sience.

We find our assignd seats and guess what I'm seated with Mr.Syles now the day is going to be a living hell....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO clifhanger, looks a bit like she hates Styles already OMG. x

VOTE

COMMENT

SCREAM

BE FUSTRATED

SHARE 

~Love, Saskia~

#HarrysCurls.