A Love Like War - A Lilo Fanfiction

Okay so this is my first fanfiction I'd really appreciate it if you told me what you think so if you could leave a comment I'd be ever so happy! Thanks ~ Liam

Chapter One

*Louis' POV*

Damn its the first day of school. I'm absolutely terrified. I really don't wanna go maybe if I just bury my head in my pillow deep enough I won't have to come out. Urgh. I reluctantly get out of bed and put on a striped shirt and red jeans and a pair of suspenders. Spraying deodrant over my body, I realised how messy my hair was. I went inton the bathroom and styled my hair to the right and slightly ruffled it giving me this messy, but cool look. Phew. Okay I'm so ready. I walked downstairs to be bombarded by my mom. "How are you?" "Are you nervous?" "Do you want breakfast?". Why do moms always worry so much its not like I'm a baby I'm 18 years old goddamnit. "Yes Mom I'm fine" I say discardedly. Course I'm not fine, I'm starting a new school who would be fine? I mean its hard enough being a straight guy trying to settle in. But you see I'm kinda gay. Well really gay. I walked out the door and got into my car, waving to my mom as I did so. As I drove up to school I found a parking space. As I arrived I saw people in their friendship groups in the corridor. Ha great I knew it. Everyone has their own friends and no one wants to be friends with the new kid. Especially when they find out I'm gay. But I'll leave that til later. As I walked to my assigned locker I tripped over and dropped my bad and all my revision books went everywhere. Damn it now I look like a right dick. Then all of a sudden this guy with curly hair approaches me and helps me up. "Hi, I'm Harry" this young lad said. "Hi, I'm Louis, I bet I must've looked a right prat falling over there". "Nah its cool man no one really saw" he said. Wow this is weird no one really comes up to me and wants to talk to me. "Don't worry I know what its like being outcasted by something so stupid such as being new". Awh this guys sweet. "Thanks man I'll guess I'll get out of your way" I said assuming he was just pitying me. "Hey wait, do you wanna come hang with us?" Harry asked. What the actual hell this is so weird. "Uh okay thanks!" I smiled gleefully. As I walked up to his friends they all looked fairly nice. A blonde guy with a sandwich in his hand. A young tan lad who was on the phone. And then my eyes travelled to this gorgeous specimen. Light brown hair that fell beautifully across his face. And those eyes. Like pools of silky warm chocolate I could just melt into. Wow this guy was beautiful and luckily for me he was the first to speak to me. "Hi I'm Liam".