Imagine (Part 1)

One day you and your best friend, (y/f/n), went to the Dolan twins house. When you got there they were waiting for you guys. You and your friend both had big crush's on them, but they didn't know. You guys got in the car and went to go out to eat. While you guys were in the car, you sat by Grayson, and (y/f/n) sat in the passenger seat next to Ethan. After you guys went to eat, and went to the movie's to go watch Human Centipede. You, (y/f/n), Ethan, and Grayson, went to go find seats but there were only two left, i said ''Maybe we should do something else?'' Grayson look at Ethan, and said, ''you guys can just sit on our laps'' Ethan looked at Grayson and smirked. You guys sat down and you and your friend looked at each other and giggled. 

     After the movie was over, Grayson and Ethan invited you guys over to their place. You guys got to their house and decided to play some games, you guys played never have I ever, would you rather, and truth or dare. You and (y/f/n) were really tired, so you said you should probably get going, but Ethan said that you guys should stay here for the night because it was late. You guys agreed to stay there, and you and your friend slept downstairs in their basement, and then you guys started to feel uncomfortable sleeping on the couch. You guys went upstairs and they were playing the Xbox, you told them that you and (y/f/n) couldn't sleep downstairs. Grayson offered you to sleep in his bed, and Ethan offered (y/f/n) to sleep in his. You guys gladly accepted the offer.  You went to Grayson's room and laid down in his bed, a few minutes later, you heard Grayson laughing as he came in his room and got in bed with you.

To be continued...