Prologue

I can see it perfectly...

When I close my eyes, I can see everything on the court. 

When I open my eyes, I can see it even clearer, every single movement, from a tiny flex of a muscle to the change of a neutron in their body. I can see it, feel it, sense every change in everyone, everything. 

Changes are made accordingly to every single move of the opponent, thus, I'm unstoppable. I can exploit all their weaknesses, lay it out in front of me and step all over it. 

...

I wonder if it would be the same when I'm facing THEM. THEM whom I have feared to great measures, THEM whom I have never caught up with. 

I wonder... how would they react once seeing me like this?

Me, the me who used to be so useless in front of them, how would they react now that I'm the superior one? Haha, I can't wait. I'm getting so pumped up by the thought.

***

She licked her lips greedily, a shadow casting over her face... underneath, a pair of bright red eyes shone with lust, for recognition. in the world of basketball. 

If not for the extra large hoodie covering her expression, everyone within sight would've been perished by the deadly malicious glow in her eyes. Even with her entire head covered by a thick black material, her presence wasn't a joke, it was so strong everyone within hundred metres of reach could smell it. 

"Let's go." 

She gestured to a bunch of weak, pale basketball players who wouldn't even be considered as a benched sub if they join teams cowardly tagged along beside her onto the court. 

Mizushima Ai pulled her black hoodie tighter over her head, this was her first game in Japan, even if it was only a street basketball tournament in Tokyo. The other 4 guys were just basketball rookies who were practicing in a nearby court with the dribbling and shooting abilities of monkeys. 

"Ano... Are you sure about this... err.." 

"Mizushima" Mizushima replied, only providing her surname.

"...um.. Mizushima-san..."

"Just stay back and watch." She replied crudely with no warmth to her voice. Or in this case, 'his' faked male voice.

"Y-yes sir!" All four stood straight and called out obediently, cold sweat dripping down their backs.

"Now, let's get started."

Mizushima Ai spoke to no one in particular, her eyes glistening like a psychopath.