It All Started With A Dare

CHAPTER 1

“Truth” giggled Makala.

“Ooooohhhhhhh” we all laughed. We all looked each other and new exactly what to ask Makala.

“Do you have a crush on Drake?” We all said in unison

“I have no idea what you are talking about” Makala said waving her hand like it was nonchalant while blushing deeper that a full ripe tomato.

“Kaylee winked at Ariana and myself before saying. Few! Wiping the imaginary sweat from her face. Thank god so you wouldn’t mind me asking him out for coffee on Saturday. I mean come on he just looks so handsome.

I swear Makala’s back straightened up so straight and her face turned into a scowl. I don’t know I don’t really see the chemistry with you and Drake.

I couldn’t hold it any more. I started to laugh so hard I had trouble breathing. Come on Ellie what is it wined Makala. You do realise she’s playing with you. I said between laughs.

“You got so jealous it was hilarious” Ariana laughed .

“Come on guys you do know laughing is contagious for me.” Makala giggled

After we finished laughing to death we continued the game of truth or dare. “Ellie truth or dare!” Kaylee said excitedly. “Dare” I said with a courageous smirk.  We dare you to audition for Australia’s got talent with our band tomorrow. All the courage was ripped away from me that moment. They had been asking me to do it with them for the whole year but I just didn’t think it was right.

“Come on Ellie it would be great for the band what the worse that could possibly happen is.” Arianna said. “Ummmm… let me see maybe just total humiliation in front of thousands of people not mentioning the people watching on TV, which we all know is a pretty darn lot of people.” I retaliated. At that moment I was pacing around Makala’s bed room running through my mind the terrible things that could happen like what if I tripped on stage, or my voice could go squeaky or I could just stand in the middle of the stage totally stunned not able to move of sing.

I looked over at my three best friends who were pleading with their eyes. We had to do this together. If either one of us dropped out we wouldn’t be able to do it and the only person stopping them is me .

“Oh holly mother of choc chip cookies fine I’ll do it.” I let out

My friends just looked at me like I was a flying pink pineapple and then started screaming and hugging me to death okay okay okay .

Holly cow tomorrows going to be a BIG day BiG day. Good luck to me.

Voila there it is hope you liked it. Please like or comment

Chantelle_imagine

x