Mine

"Fine if that's what you want guardian then I'll leave"

Bang

It's been a day since Khadgar and  Medivh had their argument.

"Moroes have you seen the young lad?"

"No sir, I haven't seen him since last night, I assume he is in his quarters"

Moroes a very loyal castellan of Medivh, who had served him since the beginning.

Medivh only sighed

"Just tell him to get ready, we don't wanna disappoint His Majesty on his birthday don't we?"

"Of course Sir, We'll catch up with at the palace as soon as possible"

"Good"

Medivh walked away and started to summon a teleportation spell going to the Palace of Stormwind.

"Medivh glad you came" His Majesty said with embracing hug.

"It's an honor you Majesty" Medivh hugged back then pulled away.

"So where's the boy and Moroes?" Lothar said at the back

"They will be catching up in a moment." Medivh replied

"Good to see you Medivh" Lothar said

"Likewise"

"Come on men we shall get you something to eat" King Llane stated and then walked away followed by Medivh and Lothar.

People began to stare at Medivh. Medivh understands why he is being stared at, it's because he always spend most of his time back at Karazhan and  frequently gets out of the Tower.

People began to chatter seems like something happened.

"Seems like the people from Kirin Tor has arrived." The King stated

Medivh arched his eyebrows "I see"

"Sir Magus"

"Oh Moroes you came, so where is the other man?" Medivh asked.

"That's something that I have to say Sir, it seems the boy have left the tower since all his belongings are gone"

"What?! Where could he have been?"

"I have no idea Sir"

Medivh balls his fist "that boy" he grumbles

"Any problem there Med?" A curious Lothar asked.

"Khadgar is missing" Medivh replied without hesitation.

Lothar just laughed leaving Medivh in a confused-angry face.

"You sure there Med I just talked to him awhile ago, he is just over there on the third table.

Medivh marched towards the third table not even thanking Lothar but Lothar just chuckled to himself because he knew how much possessive Medivh is to Khadgar.

Many people were gathering on the third table making Medivh have a hard time to go there but heard something that made him mad.

"Here is my new apprentice Khadgar"

Medivh cleared out his throat very loudly causing everyone to look at him and give way.

"AHEM"

"Oh look the Guardian of Azeroth, a pleasure to meet you"

Khadgar only keep his head down to hide his face.

"What do I see here? A new apprentice? I seem very amused but he doesn't belong here, with you" Medivh said harshly.

The Archmage only chuckled

"I'm sorry but based on what I've heard you kicked him out of your custody"

"It is true Sir" Khadgar finally spoke still his head down

"See even you former apprentice agrees" The Archmage proudly says and rests his arm around Khadgar's shoulders causing to boil Medivh's anger and balls his fist.

The Archmage pulled away from Khadgar.

"He saying the truth Sir Magus you told me to leave" Khadgar steps up

"But I didn't say leave your position as My Apprentice, My young trust." Medivh leans to Khadgar's ears and growl.

Khadgar blushes and pulled away.

"No I was never yours Sir"

"I have a proof"

Everyone started to have questionable looks.

"Show us then O' Mighty Guardian"
The Archmage called everyone's attention even His Majesty and the King's Champion aka Lothar to look over what's happening.

"Gladly"

Medivh grabbed Khadgar's arm and yanked it towards his body. Suddenly Khadgar felt warm lips on his own lips to see it is the Guardian kissing him in front of the people of Stormwind and His Majesty.

Then he felt Medivh kissed more deeply and more passionate causing everyone to gasp and surprised of what the Medivh did.

"WAY TO GO MEDIVH" Lothar shouts happily.

Medivh pulled away and looks at Khadgar that now has a face red as a dragon's breath.

"I Love you Khadgar, My young trust"

"I Love you too Medivh, My Master"

There ya gooooo FINALLY A RAVENTRUST FANFIC

Sorry for any mistake I did inform me right away so I can improve. Also sorry if you think this is pretty shitty then I'm sorry, I'm still learning. THANK YOU

Khadgar means "Trust"

Medivh means "Keeper of Secrets"