Chapter 1

The day was January 5th. I remember the day clearly. I was sitting at my house on my bed. Listening to music like any other 17 year old. I was scrolling through Youtube looking for a new song.

Let's rewind to a day before.

I was at my friends house. We were just being normal 16 year olds in 10th grade. We had so much fun. We were playing monopoly and her Wii. I soon had to go home but I didn't want too. I had so much fun with her for the past 4 days but I hadn't seen my mom in a few days so we both thought I should go home so she can spend time with her mom and I could spend time with my mom and my family.

When I got home at about 8 that night I went to my room. I had a very good and fun filled day and I was exhausted. I just wanted to go to bed. I went to bed after my shower. I hoped tomorrow would be even better. I wanted the next few days to be as good as the last 4 days were. Little did I know the next few days were going to be amazing.

*The next day*

I woke up that cold Sunday morning. I instantly looked at my phone. My instagram notifications were blowing up my phone and I thought it was the neatest thing ever. I had just woken up and my day was already amazing. I checked all my social medias, musically, instagram, facebook, snapchat, etc. After that I went downstairs to eat breakfast and my grandma surprised me with 3 new phone cases for my birthday because my birthday was that following Tuesday and she was going to be at my aunt's house in Chicago that week because my aunt and uncle had to go out of town for a business meeting. They were adorable, a pink sparkly one, a one direction one and some plain colored ones.

When I had opened them I immediately put the purple plain colored one on my phone and wrote all over it for decoration. I wrote some people I admire on social media, one of which everyone has probably had heard of by now. Anyway, I had a blast that day! My grandparents took me out for my birthday and they took me shopping! How much better could this day be? It just got better and better each second.

Since I was turning 17 they let me get anything I wanted. I got a bunch of clothes, some more phone cases, and some more stuff for my room. Then we went to my favorite restaurant for dinner, Bdubbs. I had made a mistake that day though. I ate too many wings but they are so good so good so I couldn't resist. I had a stomach ache for the rest of the night but it was so worth it.

I got home and I showed my mom everything I got. After I went up stairs and put everything away. I took a shower because we had school the next day, January 4th. I had an amazing day! Again I had hoped this year was going to be amazing. I closed my eyes at around 10 that night and I fell asleep instantly.

 I closed my eyes at around 10 that night and I fell asleep instantly