Part 1

Disclaimer                                   
Sadly, I don't or any of the characters in this story, or Naruto, or Boruto. All right go to my lord and savior Kishimoto.

----------------------==========---------------------

Today was Sarada's 18th birthday. Today was also the day Boruto was going to confess to her... at least that's what he originally had planned, until he saw Sarada and Inojin locking arms and holding hands in the plaza.

Nothing seemed the go right for Boruto, always getting the short end of the stick. Although that might be a understatement. Boruto did end up getting Kurama, and the Byakugan in one eye, as well as mastering sage mode.  Boruto always felt a hole in his heart, It was Sarada.. "Baka" Boruto said to himself as he walked in the forest under the shadow of the trees.

Why would I think she would like me anyway

Boruto said to himself. He shook his head

There's no point in fussing over it now, I should go meet up with Mitsuki at Ichiraku's.

"Ah, Boruto!" yelled Mitsuki as he saw his best friend walk up "Hey Mitsuki." Boruto said as he took a seat next to him. "So uh, I kinda lied to you." said Mitsuki. "What do you-" Boruto stopped in the middle of his sentence as he turned around and saw Inojin and Sarada walk up to the stand a take a seat. "Hey Boruto" Inojin and Sarada said in unison , "Hey... Inojin...Sarada " Said Boruto angrily.

They ate in silence and after, Inojin slowly walked up to Boruto and whispered "Boruto I heard you have a thing for Sarada eh?" Inojin said blankly "Well I-" Boruto was stopped from speaking as Inojin grabbed the collar of his jacket and forcefully pulled him to his face

"Stay.Away.From.Sarada.She.Will.Never.Like.People.Like.You!" Boruto obviously surprised by this had a blank expression, his face looking down in a mix of anger and hurt "Inojin! What are you-" Sarada was stopped in the middle of her sentence as Inojin flew back and was push into a wall by the force of chakra that Boruto was exerting. "Shut.. up.. you piece.. of shit" replied Boruto who had a very dark look in his eye as he had activated Kyuubi mode.

"B-Boruto?" cried Sarada. Inojin tried fighting back, but was quickly taken down by Boruto's over whelming strength. "You bastard!" Yelled Inojin as he threw a punch at Boruto. Boruto quickly caught the fist and twisted Inojin's arm, breaking it instantly. "AHHHH" Inojin cried out in pain. Sarada surprised in tears yelled "Boruto STOP!!" Boruto turned around to see Sarada crying on the ground. "Tsk.." Boruto thought to himself

When was the last time she cried in any way for me?

Boruto slowly backed away and deactivated Kyuubi mode as Sarada ran up to Inojin and quickly started healing him."Boruto.. why.?" Cried Sarada, Boruto couldn't bring himself to look at his crying crush "I-I.... tell your boyfriend not to piss me off again if he wants to keep his life" said Boruto angrily but with tears in his eyes. "B-boyfriend? What-" by the time she looked up Boruto was already gone.

----------------------=========------------------------
Author's Note,
Rate and Review, this is my first fan fiction so go easy on me XD. Depending on whether the story is liked decides if I continue or not.

- Leo