| i n t r o |

**DEAR CONFUSED READERS: I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY INTRO PAGE SO I HAD TO PUBLISH IT AGAIN**

-

Just simple covers x

I'll make a few covers per request so that you have the option to choose.

-

| w h e n r e q u e s t i n g |
PM me with:

- the name and author of your book.

- the genre.

- and if you would like anything specific (colour themes, face claims, etc) included on your cover.

- also, please ask for the cover. Don't just message me with "I want a cover for.." or whatever. Please and thank you is appreciated.

-

|r u l e s|
If you don't follow these your request will be ignored.

- Be respectful. Please be nice and polite when requesting; I'm doing this as a favor. This isn't much to ask considering there's no payment and I don't watermark the covers.

- DON'T ORDER THE SAME COVER FROM MULTIPLE SHOPS. This is rude and annoying and many cover makers will not appreciate you doing this. It wastes everyone's time.

- Your book must be already published (unless you need the cover for it to published, but then I need to see you actually publishing the book once you have the cover).

- only request in Private Message. If you request in the comment section or on my message board I won't respond.

- I actually check on whether my covers are being used or not, and about 90% of people who request end up not using a single cover. I make four covers per request, so it's not like you have a limited choice. And I'm not forcing you to use my covers, it's 100% your choice, but just don't give me the false impression that you love them and are going to use them, but then you don't. And if you don't like them, PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HATE THE COVER. MISTAKES HAPPEN AND UGLY COVERS ARE CREATED 😅

-

There is no payment required, just as long as you're polite and don't forget to credit me in the description of your book.

-

Thanks for reading!

Examples:

| EXTRA NOTE |Please read:

| EXTRA NOTE |
Please read:

- I AM fairly new at cover making so if I make a cover that's absolutely horrifying to look at then please just remember that I'm not as skilled some other people 😂

- And also, please refrain from requesting werewolf covers as I have done so many of them that I have about 0.8% of imagination left for that genre.

Xoxo